Page 13 of 271 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Thread: What is a trading system?

Super Moderator RoboForex Trader's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 33

What is a trading system?

Trading system is a set of tools, rules and algorithms, that will help trader achieve profitability. Whatever combination of tools can be used as a signal – candlesticks combinations, news, indicators and so on. There are no limitations there, trader has flexibility here. The main demand – trading system should have an edge and generate gross profit exceeding gross loss.

Trading system should be described so, that trader should exactly know how to act in different situations. Trader should stick to his rules and not to break it, otherwise result will be unstable.

Trading systems can be divided on two groups:

MTS – Mechanical trading system. Trader executes signals that his system provides, manually. Most popular mechanical systems are based on indicators, but there are some them that even employ news to create a signal.

ATS – Automatic trading system or robot. It is an algorithm that automatically executes every trading signal. Most automatical systems are based on indicators. There are robots that employ Martingale and locks.

System consists of:

1. Strategy (the most important)

2. Set of rules for entry and exit

3. Money management (optimizing losses and increasing profits)

All factors above are used in the exact sequence. Also, it’s important to avoid «over-optimization» and not to fit your parameters to price action from the past to create perfect trading system. Market will change and all optimized trading systems tend to «break» and generate random results after that.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21
    Very true words. Proper training and ability of learning trading system are essential for successful trading. I suppose, this trading needs study and research. In such manner, trader becomes success. it is most important for every trader to has the good ability of learning and also learn properly to make good money from forex to enjoy his better life.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 24
    form this thread i understood that trading system is a wider concept that a trading strategy and the stratgey we use in trading is just a part of our trading system which include other factors like entry and exist rules,also i would like to add that a trading system is also a part of the more bigger picture which is a trading plan,the plan includes the system and also the time period of which we will achieve our goals.

Not allowed!
    Bend your view to the charts, not the charts to your view

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    Very true words. Proper training and ability of learning trading system are essential for successful trading. I suppose, this trading needs study and research. In such manner, trader becomes success. it is most important for every trader to has the good ability of learning and also learn properly to make good money from forex to enjoy his better life.
    indeed the most important ability or attribute that a trader must have in order to succeed in forex tading is the ability to learn. The more a trader learns the better they become in trading. The trader who intends to make big money from forex must make learning their top priority.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    It really depends on the creator of the strategy. If he thinks that he will provide it free, and mkae it open, then well it is better. But if he want to earn from his invention, then we cannot give objection here. I think he can make some money, and then make it free. For making or learn strategy we should not follow others or buy strategy.if you can try more and more for create good strategy you will be success to make good strategy just you need to practice demo for create strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    For making or learn strategy we should not follow others or buy strategy.if you can try more and more for create good strategy you will be success to make good strategy just you need to practice demo for create strategy.
    The first thing to do at the first trade, the strategy is to use some of the creations of others. Then the next few months will begin to add all sorts of strategies, and mutually exchange strategies with a view to seeking what strategy, which is suitable for him. It lasted quite a long time, until he finally realized his actions, even wasting a lot of time and effort. Until finally he could find her own identity which is then poured into a strategy which he created by himself.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    Forex is a place of earning money and we need to develop a trading system. A forex trader have to have a trading system and need to develop a trading strategy and trader have to practice more on his own winning strategy to develop his skill on that strategy.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141
    The trading system which is fully oriented with the good strategies and with goodly organized that is the best trading system.
    One thing in building the trading system we must have the good command over following the rules and regulation,
    and finally we should also make the management of our capital very strong.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Forex trading business's for successful tradings need more analysis. which traders are more expert and successful there are good analyzer. so earn analysis knowledge important. technical analysis is the best because , when the market gives you the technical pattern of its movement it is simply telling you that is the way it wants to go in the forex market and whatever happens to the economic data can be accommodated into this frame works though there could be a slight changes in the Forex market movement but the technical point still remains.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboLover View Post
    The first thing to do at the first trade, the strategy is to use some of the creations of others. Then the next few months will begin to add all sorts of strategies, and mutually exchange strategies with a view to seeking what strategy, which is suitable for him. It lasted quite a long time, until he finally realized his actions, even wasting a lot of time and effort. Until finally he could find her own identity which is then poured into a strategy which he created by himself.
    that what exactly happened to me when i started trading in forex marker,i first started to copy other people strategies then i realized that i could do some changes and adjustments to them and then i combined many strategies together and finally i was able to come up with my own unique strategy to trade forex market.

Not allowed!
    Bend your view to the charts, not the charts to your view

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 190
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    i think that both manual trading and automatic trading may be good because there are some traders prefer manual trading especially the experienced traders and some traders prefer automatic trading especially the new traders that are not be able to trade manually,but i think that manual trading is better for the traders that want to gain good experience in forex trading and want to become professional
    Yes sir, I agree with that. Every trading systems are good, nothing bad. The final result will be different from each trader because not all traders can trade manually and trade using robot or EAs. For example, you're good at automatic trade and have a good result but it is hard for you to make a good result when you trade manually. Same things happen to me because I can trade manually but don't know how to trade using robot. The most important thing is, no matter which trading system we prefer to use, we can make consistent profit and survive in here.

Not allowed!

Page 13 of 271 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast