Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fwd: Test EA (ilan variants) ~ Indonesian Language

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Exclamation Fwd: Test EA (ilan variants) ~ Indonesian Language

hi ...
    sorry, I can not speak English like you.

Here I want to show the results of the EA forward test that I use,

this start : 07 October 2014
    Attachment 11688

Attachment 11687
    Attachment 11689

Regards,

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 4
    i do not have any idea about this Expert Advisor but i love to share my strategy with all members that i want to buy at bottom and sell at top so that we can get the maximum profit from our trades

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    this expert looks good as it have good growth rate and so this means it is a good indicator and the trader can use it but he should first test it first for enough time and so the trader may get good results with it and can trade with it for long time and make good profits with it, it may change the life of the trader and he can make big profits.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11
    [lang=ar]ilan is not the expert i recommend to use as i used it before many times and i lost my money in every time you can not know when the expert will close its trades and in the same time you can not know what to do when there very volatile news about to come winch is no good for the martingale strategy[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    testing of any EA should always be enough to see if this robot can work well or not because robots are risky because the trader let them open trading automatically and so this may lead to repeated loses if the robots do not work well, the trader should trade with robots carefully and should not give it much trust to protect his money from big loses.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    Hi, just how ahead can progress check? Can you personally gime a hyperlink for your fxbook? I'm just interested in getting the results you are interested in, I've actually used this ea, but I understand that there are many variations associated with the ilan. When I realize that ilan is actually using the average technology, right? Besides, I'm discouraged using this EA if you find a strong long-term pattern but it's really hard to bear, if you've used it all about recently, you can turn it off. Right?

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123