Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fwd: Test EA (ilan variants) ~ Indonesian Language

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Exclamation Fwd: Test EA (ilan variants) ~ Indonesian Language

hi ...
    sorry, I can not speak English like you.

Here I want to show the results of the EA forward test that I use,

this start : 07 October 2014
    Attachment 11688

Attachment 11687
    Attachment 11689

Regards,

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    What is the strategy use in this Expert Advisor. I want to learn how thes trategy works. I have never experience in trading automatic and I feel I want to start learn trading automatic. I aldo do not have any idea about VPS, and trading without computer power up. It is can be done? Trading without computer on?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Very good profit. And very big drawdown. Its fair. You can get 100% profit in a short time and also you can lose 100% equity in a short time. I don't like to use high risk system or ea. But I'm sure you are comfortable with this ea because it will give you big profit and same with your hope. But you will no longer exist in this business if you still keep this way in doing trades because I think you would feel

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    used to heard of the popularity of the ilan ea. from indonesian programmer i guess specifically from city of malang east java. not yet concerning more to evaluate the use with the customs on logics to read with the scripting. but i heard of indrascalping ea i guess this one also works on occupying of the similar logics with the indy system.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    That's a good result of EA trading mate, but I think you don't have any new update about your current trading result. Are you still making money with robot trading or not? 98% gain is a good result, and that's good for you because you can withdraw your invested capital and then can enjoy your whole trading profit. But I am little bit worry because its October 2014 statement, and now we are in May 2015

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    What is the strategy use in this Expert Advisor. I want to learn how thes trategy works. I have never experience in trading automatic and I feel I want to start learn trading automatic. I aldo do not have any idea about VPS, and trading without computer power up. It is can be done? Trading without computer on?
    I think in robo forex broker vps service charge is not much high or its free you should contact to them if you want to use robot trading in robo forex broker. There are many other sites too by contacting them you can start your vps service I think they charge $20 to $30 per month fee for that. Yes you don't have to turn on your computer for the whole day just use the vps and ea will work with the facility of vps.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Razie View Post
    Exclamation Fwd: Test EA (ilan variants) ~ Indonesian Language
    yes the ea is one of the best ea i guess now having by the offers of different online traders forum and expert channel to gives of good results with the trading on completing target by the terms of plan.
    i know the programmer he lives near surabaya indonesia and now working as finance analyst in one of the government bank of indonesia.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Language is no more a barrier and in fact should not be in the process of making your thought known to other. I can participate in the forum where English language is not allowed and you will not even know that I do not understand the language. I will just make use of google translate and the job will be perfectly done. I will just advise you to go through this path and present your opinion so that other can learn and benefit

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    I think in robo forex broker vps service charge is not much high or its free you should contact to them if you want to use robot trading in robo forex broker. There are many other sites too by contacting them you can start your vps service I think they charge $20 to $30 per month fee for that. Yes you don't have to turn on your computer for the whole day just use the vps and ea will work with the facility of vps.
    I think they are free and we don't have to pay any money to start our vps trading service with robo forex broker even there are so many online websites who can give you the service of vps but personally I believe that manual trading is best for a trader. To enhance our trading skill and experience manual would be much better.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    from the chart it looks good expert and give god results, and i think that the trader may try to test it and see how it wrks on the demo and should not depend on the back test only, because depending on back test only may not give an accurate picture about it, and so the trader should test it for enough time on demo to determine the percentage of success.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 26
    EA can't make any sure profit or can't give expected profit from the market. Because of , market movement depend economical events.EA depended profit is not expect from good traders. If EA can manage proper money management the you can use EA or avoid EA.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast