Fwd: Test EA (ilan variants) ~ Indonesian Language
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Fwd: Test EA (ilan variants) ~ Indonesian Language

  1. #1
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    11
    Promo (¢)
    50
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

    Exclamation Fwd: Test EA (ilan variants) ~ Indonesian Language

    hi ...
    sorry, I can not speak English like you.

    Here I want to show the results of the EA forward test that I use,

    this start : 07 October 2014
    Attachment 11688

    Attachment 11687
    fxbook.jpg

    Regards,

    Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    45
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    EMA V1
    Total
    Pair EURCHF
    trades number 13 trades
    pips number -11.3 pips
    closed result in USD -1.26 $
    winning rate(%) 5(38%) %
    losing rate(%) 8(62%) %
    Buy trades
    Pair EURCHF
    trades number 8 trades
    pips number -32.2 pips
    closed result in USD -3.61 $
    Sell trades
    Pair EURCHF
    trades number 5 trades
    pips number 20.9 pips
    closed result in USD 2.35 $
    Note: please when you want to discuss this system then join the conversation at this thread:(we will post the link soon)

    Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Rookie rinaji's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,557
    Promo (¢)
    2,035
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Hello, how is the progress of your forward test? Can you gime me a link to your fxbook ? I'm just curious about the results that you get, I've ever use this ea, but I know there are many versions of ilan. As I know that ilan is using the averaging method, right? And I've been frustrated in using this ea because it is difficult to survive when there is a strong long term trend, you might get stop out if you use it almost all pairs in recent months. Right?

    Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

  4. #4
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    158
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Hi, exactly how may be the improvement of the ahead check? Are you able to gime me personally a hyperlink for your fxbook? I am simply interested in the outcomes that you will get, I have actually make use of this ea, however I understand there are lots of variations associated with ilan. When i realize that ilan is actually while using averaging technique, correct? As well as I have been discouraged within by using this ea since it is actually hard in order to endure if you find a powerful long-term pattern, you can find cease away if you are using this just about all sets recently. Correct?

    Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Rookie rinaji's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,557
    Promo (¢)
    2,035
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    Hello, how is the progress of your forward test? Can you gime me a link to your fxbook ? I'm just curious about the results that you get, I've ever use this ea, but I know there are many versions of ilan. As I know that ilan is using the averaging method, right? And I've been frustrated in using this ea because it is difficult to survive when there is a strong long term trend, you might get stop out if you use it almost all pairs in recent months. Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by gumara View Post
    Hi, exactly how may be the improvement of the ahead check? Are you able to gime me personally a hyperlink for your fxbook? I am simply interested in the outcomes that you will get, I have actually make use of this ea, however I understand there are lots of variations associated with ilan. When i realize that ilan is actually while using averaging technique, correct? As well as I have been discouraged within by using this ea since it is actually hard in order to endure if you find a powerful long-term pattern, you can find cease away if you are using this just about all sets recently. Correct?
    Sorry mate, You just copy paste from my words and then editing using a translator. It was a stale trick...

    Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

  6. #6
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    164
    Promo (¢)
    225
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by asif888 View Post
    EMA V1
    Total
    Pair EURCHF
    trades number 13 trades
    pips number -11.3 pips
    closed result in USD -1.26 $
    winning rate(%) 5(38%) %
    losing rate(%) 8(62%) %
    Buy trades
    Pair EURCHF
    trades number 8 trades
    pips number -32.2 pips
    closed result in USD -3.61 $
    Sell trades
    Pair EURCHF
    trades number 5 trades
    pips number 20.9 pips
    closed result in USD 2.35 $
    Note: please when you want to discuss this system then join the conversation at this thread:(we will post the link soon)
    If what you mean is that your trade was not closed on time when you hit close on the terminal or that your profit closed lower than your expected profit then it means that you have a slow or bad internet connection which is delaying your orders from communicating quickly with the server, so try to get a better internet connection.
    this indicator is good and also measured by some good traders but to me i like to trade the moving average to trade in this currency pair these indicators moves with the chart and get the correct direction very some time but mostly we cannot understand them

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Razie View Post
    hi ...
    sorry, I can not speak English like you.

    Here I want to show the results of the EA forward test that I use,

    this start : 07 October 2014
    Attachment 11688

    Attachment 11687
    fxbook.jpg

    Regards,
    MT4 is used on a PC is different from that used on the MT4 mobile phones, because phones usually have a very limited specs, so not all features can be added to the mobile trading, while the frequently used files on MT4 certainly still can be read by mobile MT4.Its very easy to download meta trader 4 software i think you should clear you virus first from your computer or format your pc and after that download robo forex broker meta trader 4 software its a very simple process there should be no problem to download its meta trader 4 software

    Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    164
    Promo (¢)
    225
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Razie View Post
    hi ...
    sorry, I can not speak English like you.

    Here I want to show the results of the EA forward test that I use,

    this start : 07 October 2014
    Attachment 11688

    Attachment 11687
    fxbook.jpg

    Regards,
    I've been working with the Strategy Tester in MT5 using the HedgePro symbols at RoboForex. I've found the 1 minute OHLC data only goes back to November 2012. The history quality declines with earlier dates. I would use the Metaquotes server but they don't have the HedgePro symbols
    Well this is a very new strategy, i think i never heard about this strategy rina ji before personally i like to do trade by following market trend this type of trading strategy is very differ from my own analysis and trading strategy i need a lot of practice for this i will try to test this strategy also and hope you will add more screenshots in near future in this thread

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by gumara View Post
    Hi, exactly how may be the improvement of the ahead check? Are you able to gime me personally a hyperlink for your fxbook? I am simply interested in the outcomes that you will get, I have actually make use of this ea, however I understand there are lots of variations associated with ilan. When i realize that ilan is actually while using averaging technique, correct? As well as I have been discouraged within by using this ea since it is actually hard in order to endure if you find a powerful long-term pattern, you can find cease away if you are using this just about all sets recently. Correct?
    Many thanks with regard to discussing this particular sign We in no way make use of this sign until right now however searching really fascinating I'll make use of this sign without a doubt this we could observe 5, 6 buying and selling sets in a single chance after that that isn't a poor buying and selling sign whatsoever I'll include 1 many thanks with this line good
    i prefer mt5 greatly because it is a hugely variable and trustworthy investing platform which gives skilled speculator and a newbie to be able to buy and sell successfully and clearly

    Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    140
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Hello, just how could be the enhancement from the forward examine? Is it possible to gime myself a web link for the fxbook? I'm merely thinking about the outcome that you're walking, I've really take advantage of this ea, nevertheless I realize there are numerous variants related to ilan. After i understand that ilan is really while using the averaging method, proper? In addition to I've been frustrated inside applying this ea because it really is difficult to be able to withstand if you discover a strong long-term design,

    Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Registered user
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    237
    Promo (¢)
    1,813
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    There are something that I have not yet tried when trading some this are like the you have to make sure that you always know what is going to happend to the investments that I have made would multiply

    Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    195
    Promo (¢)
    30
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    I wish if the expert has given good results through experience I wish I could provide us with a link to download and we try it because I had tired of searching for a good experience and expert so I hope to let us know the experience of expert and how to achieve the desired results until all benefit

    Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •