Forward Test : EA ( Indonesian Language :p) - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Forward Test : EA ( Indonesian Language :p)

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Arrow Forward Test : EA ( Indonesian Language :p)

Dear Admin,

I apologize, because I can not speak English like you.

Here, I just want to show a Forward Test EA that I use. (Hedging, Averaging, Martingale)

start date of 07 october 2014
    Profit: 90 +%, and DD: 41%
    Attachment 11685
    Attachment 11686

Let's see, EA has undergone some news ... please check the economic calendar.

Regards,

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 10-23-2014 at 12:53 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    thanks for sharing this EA and hope it work well with the traders that use it, the trader should test any expert before using it on demo and also he should trade with it on the real account with the small lot size to make the account safe from going away, so if this expert give good results then it is a good expert and if it gives bad results then it is better to stay away from it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    [lang=id]thanks for sharing this EA, may i know what strategy this EA used?[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 54
    Hi, Im Hasan. a ones of alot indonesian traders. Here's Indonesian traders sharing bout trading progess and share the experience. I think we can make an Indonesian language as main language in this thread, however english language more recomended. Please share your experience and knowledge or trading progess here.. thank you .. best regards..

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    I don't really follow one strategy but try to learn from every strategy that is avaliable to me so thank you again and keep updating this post with more strategies

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    any expert needs to be tested first to be sure that it will work well with the trader and should not depend on the results given, because these experts sometimes work well with some platforms and do not work well with the others so this needs testing for enough time before using it to keep the money secure from big loses always.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11
    [lang=ar]i have a lot of questions to you what of tools you use and when you open your trades and do you have a maximum risk you apply in the market , any way i used to use the martingale in my trading before if you watch the news and take care of the important news then you will be safe[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    the results of the expert are good as i see it double the account and give 100% and 90% profits and this is good thing and mean that the expert can work well and help the trader to make some money from the market, using of a good robot always help in making of good money with little effort as the trader does not need to look to the chart always but he will let the expert to work while he is a sleep

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    Well this is another procedure, I contemplate this technique before by and by I get a kick out of the chance to do exchange by following business sector drift this sort of exchanging methodology is extremely vary from my own particular examination and exchanging system I require a great deal of training for this I will endeavor to test this methodology too.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    Thanks for sharing this EA and it is expected that it works well with the user trader, before the dealer can use it in the demo, an expert should be tested and secure the account with the small lot size to trade with him in the real account. So if this expert gives good results, it is a good expert and if it gives bad results, it is better to stay away from it.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234