Forward Test : EA ( Indonesian Language :p) - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 39

Thread: Forward Test : EA ( Indonesian Language :p)

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    11
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

    Arrow Forward Test : EA ( Indonesian Language :p)

    Dear Admin,

    I apologize, because I can not speak English like you.

    Here, I just want to show a Forward Test EA that I use. (Hedging, Averaging, Martingale)

    start date of 07 october 2014
    Profit: 90 +%, and DD: 41%
    Attachment 11685
    Attachment 11686

    Let's see, EA has undergone some news ... please check the economic calendar.




    Regards,

    Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 10-23-2014 at 01:53 PM.

  2. #21
    Trader Hukam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8,615
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    Good works but huge drawdowns, Profit: 90 +%, and DD: 41% is just a game of luck, I'm sure this ea can not survive long if we do not know the fundamental market conditions, such as the rule given by the thread starter to always check the economic calendar, averaging martingale is very dangerous in strong trending, but here there is hedging feature, possible to minimize the risk. But under conditions of long-term trend will be difficult to take profit.
    Yeah mate right, and now we can see that thread creator gone already from this forum, no update since a very long time, your logic is very good that it can't work well in fundamental market conditions, and even thread creator not explained that which type of EA is this. No information about trading strategy, lot size etc. 40% drawdown is very high and its a very risky robot.

    Not allowed!

  3. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,993
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Yeah mate right, and now we can see that thread creator gone already from this forum, no update since a very long time, your logic is very good that it can't work well in fundamental market conditions, and even thread creator not explained that which type of EA is this. No information about trading strategy, lot size etc. 40% drawdown is very high and its a very risky robot.
    Oh my God that's huge draw down and I am not looking forward to use this kind of robot. I think thread creator not getting any success with this robot that's why he not able to share his trading performance with us this time. Many time we able to see that most of ea robot user's show only 1 month performance of few days performance and after that they don't show any performance its because they are not making money with their robot's.

    Not allowed!

  4. #23
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,980
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    Good works but huge drawdowns, Profit: 90 +%, and DD: 41% is just a game of luck, I'm sure this ea can not survive long if we do not know the fundamental market conditions, such as the rule given by the thread starter to always check the economic calendar, averaging martingale is very dangerous in strong trending, but here there is hedging feature, possible to minimize the risk. But under conditions of long-term trend will be difficult to take profit.
    Rather hard to survive with the large dradrawn. I think he must correct the setup and give more fixing in other part of the trading system. I heard to drawdown also give significant effect on trading setup. Minimizing the risk and make drawdown smaller as possible.

    Not allowed!

  5. #24
    Trader
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    621
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    Forward testing is not a good thing to do. If you want to test an EA it is better that you backtest it rather than forward testing. Forward testing is pretty weird because as you dont know what the market might do and you dont know about the future. So dont do forward testing.

    Not allowed!

  6. #25
    Trader layigold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    10,145
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Razie View Post
    Dear Admin,

    I apologize, because I can not speak English like you.

    Here, I just want to show a Forward Test EA that I use. (Hedging, Averaging, Martingale)

    start date of 07 october 2014
    Profit: 90 +%, and DD: 41%
    Attachment 11685
    Attachment 11686

    Let's see, EA has undergone some news ... please check the economic calendar.




    Regards,
    If you have anything to share and you can only speak your native language, you can make use of google translate which would help you translate your thought into English language which is the only language acceptable here. Don't you know that with the help of google translate, I can communicate with you in writing in Indonesian language to the extent that you will hardly see any difference

    Not allowed!

  7. #26
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    236
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    This is one robot that I have not tested yet because of the time that it was posted you have to know that when trading with especially robot eas you have to know that trading is something that has to be tested and to be considered trading and looking for the investment that you have done

    Not allowed!

  8. #27
    Trader lawners1791's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lawners Makesup
    Posts
    11,924
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    yes sometimes later will work again with the makes up on creating the brutal ea but not now as here with the public internet with too many surveillance that i don't like the keeper will watch me and stole the theory behind the creation of the system.

    Not allowed!

  9. #28
    Registered user
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    [lang=ar]Nice..., I will follow your forward test...[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  10. #29
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    236
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    This is one of the forex trading eas that I would like to to be trading with very soon but there are something that you have to do as the author of the ea is to show us what more recently moved results that has a been made by this robot and what are the update that you can trade with to refine your trading better

    Not allowed!

  11. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,963
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    There is something between me and EAs its usually very tough for me to accept any EA no matter how well it works for us it is able to produce the best in some areas we know of the best is always formed in the right direction as a trader we have to be sure of it in every coner

    Not allowed!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •