Forward Test : EA ( Indonesian Language :p) - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Forward Test : EA ( Indonesian Language :p)

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Arrow Forward Test : EA ( Indonesian Language :p)

Dear Admin,

I apologize, because I can not speak English like you.

Here, I just want to show a Forward Test EA that I use. (Hedging, Averaging, Martingale)

start date of 07 october 2014
    Profit: 90 +%, and DD: 41%
    Attachment 11685
    Attachment 11686

Let's see, EA has undergone some news ... please check the economic calendar.

Regards,

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 10-23-2014 at 12:53 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    yes the snapshot of the backtest statement shows of good works of the ea system let us gains of the further information regarding of the use with the choice on customs with the strategy to work of the technical logics with the initial of the preset.
    we hope to have those as the point should laid as much as further to moves of the better concentration as to work on adjusting customs with the personal preference of the trading works and conditions.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    we are able to state which while using greatest influence is going to be therefore poor if you're buying and selling having a higher funds and so i believe the very best influence is actually 1: 100 as well as i'd numerous border phone however in truth it might be a tragedy for just about any investor however if you're the newbie investor it might be an excellent chance that you should study from your own errors.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by lawners1791 View Post
    yes the snapshot of the backtest statement shows of good works of the ea system let us gains of the further information regarding of the use with the choice on customs with the strategy to work of the technical logics with the initial of the preset.
    we hope to have those as the point should laid as much as further to moves of the better concentration as to work on adjusting customs with the personal preference of the trading works and conditions.
    Good works but huge drawdowns, Profit: 90 +%, and DD: 41% is just a game of luck, I'm sure this ea can not survive long if we do not know the fundamental market conditions, such as the rule given by the thread starter to always check the economic calendar, averaging martingale is very dangerous in strong trending, but here there is hedging feature, possible to minimize the risk. But under conditions of long-term trend will be difficult to take profit.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    Good works but huge drawdowns, Profit: 90 +%, and DD: 41% is just a game of luck, I'm sure this ea can not survive long if we do not know the fundamental market conditions, such as the rule given by the thread starter to always check the economic calendar, averaging martingale is very dangerous in strong trending, but here there is hedging feature, possible to minimize the risk. But under conditions of long-term trend will be difficult to take profit.
    Yes, it is huge drawdown because using EA should know the right timing to run it so you can get good result of trading. It is important to read economic calendar because mostly EA doesn't give good result when there is high impact news appearing in the market. If running EA without knowing news, it will be risky because market movement can be so volatile when there is high impact news and usually, EA is not capable to predict news impact to price movement.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Razie View Post
    Dear Admin,

Here, I just want to show a Forward Test EA that I use. (Hedging, Averaging, Martingale)

Attachment 11685
    Attachment 11686

Regards,
    I can help you, this is why I started the thread
    In my initial post I have explained what is the solution. What part of it is not clear?

If you want tell me what Linux version you have and I'll tell you how to proceed exactly.Although i`m very admired with the trading through the mobile and how it is very fast and willing to help us to trade every where a. that at the same time I may see it as a very dangerous trading type fro it may be done in a very short time . for we may not be at the good temper or in a real clear mind to have a decision of trading

- - - Updated - - -

Good information mate even i have not found this type of sharing in other forums +1 thumbs up added for your work and also thanks for sharing this MT4 hotkeys for us
    Many thanks with regard to discussing this particular sign We in no way make use of this sign until right now however searching really fascinating I'll make use of this sign without a doubt this we could observe 5, 6 buying and selling sets in a single chance after that that isn't a poor buying and selling sign whatsoever I'll include 1 many thanks with this line good

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    Dear Admin,

Attachment 11685
    Attachment 11686

Regards,
    MT4 is used on a PC is different from that used on the MT4 mobile phones, because phones usually have a very limited specs, so not all features can be added to the mobile trading, while the frequently used files on MT4 certainly still can be read by mobile MT4.
    Although i`m very admired with the trading through the mobile and how it is very fast and willing to help us to trade every where a. that at the same time I may see it as a very dangerous trading type fro it may be done in a very short time . for we may not be at the good temper or in a real clear mind to have a decision of trading

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Nicely this can be a really brand new technique, i believe we in no way learned about this tactic rina ji prior to individually i love to perform industry through subsequent marketplace pattern this kind of buying and selling technique is extremely vary from my very own evaluation as well as buying and selling technique i want lots of exercise with this i'll attempt to check this tactic additionally as well as wish you'll include much more screenshots within not too distant future with this line; 0

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I see you Ptaht Photos results Alxabert but I wish I could give us a link to download the expert so that we can try it and say we have seen from the results that we get through and all the trader is given the findings of the expert opinion on through trial and his best settings

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    Dear Admin,

Attachment 11685
    Attachment 11686

Regards,
    I think the dynamics are the same, since both use charts and analysis, but the forex analysis uses more graphical and less important, while the stock market as shares of companies involved, it is necessary to understand much more about the balance companiesit depends on you lot size and the leverage you use. if you use high leverage and big lots the number of pips to double you account will go down and you will require more pips if you use low leverawge and small lot sizeMy conception says that a skilled forex trader can hardly make lose in his tarde market.as he knows the up and down of the market and the rate of all currency he will use his stategy to run his trade properly

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Dear Admin,

Attachment 11685
    Attachment 11686

Regards,
    Amazing graph. I see this is a very good result but I see the drawdown is very big. I think this ea will no longer work. Its okay in the good market condition you will get a good result with good graph but in the end you will lose all of your margin. Its just a matter of time. You will see in the worst possible for this ea will occurs in the next day. I really feel scarried with the use of averaing martingale system although you anticipate by hedging system.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast