Forward Test : EA ( Indonesian Language :p)
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Forward Test : EA ( Indonesian Language :p)

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Arrow Forward Test : EA ( Indonesian Language :p)

Dear Admin,

I apologize, because I can not speak English like you.

Here, I just want to show a Forward Test EA that I use. (Hedging, Averaging, Martingale)

start date of 07 october 2014
    Profit: 90 +%, and DD: 41%
    Start 7 october.jpg
    FT Start 07 October.rar

Let's see, EA has undergone some news ... please check the economic calendar.

Regards,

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 10-23-2014 at 12:53 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409
    Hi
    This is ok, we are here to talk about only FOREX, we have only language for this, which is understand one and other words
    I have removed your words, if you want to say something in indonesian, send me the text, i will try to give you translated copy, so you can post it here.
    Thank you

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Nice..., I will follow your forward test...

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

please

[QUOTE=Gamer;209380]Hi
    This is ok, we are here to talk about only FOREX, we have only language for this, which is understand one and other words
    I have removed your words, if you want to say something in indonesian, send me the text, i will try to give you translated copy, so you can post it here.
    Thank you[/QUOTE]

Hi Gamer,

Thanks very much...I was very impressed.
    I want anyone can decompile this EA, but EA this build 600+ :(
    Need additional coding the target balance / equity.

Indonesian language :)
    [QUOTE]Saya ingin ada yang bisa decompile EA ini, tetapi build this EA 600+
    Perlu penambahan coding target balance/equity.
    [/QUOTE]

please check the performance of this EA on we Brokers (Roboforex) :wink: here: [URL="http://bit.ly/1nCaPqX"]http://bit.ly/1nCaPqX[/URL] and [URL="http://bit.ly/1sh3isW"]http://bit.ly/1sh3isW[/URL]

Cheers,

[COLOR="silver"]- - - Updated - - -[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=rinaji;209786]Nice..., I will follow your forward test... :wink:[/QUOTE]

Here you go, bro : [URL="http://bit.ly/1nCaPqX"]http://bit.ly/1nCaPqX[/URL] and [URL="http://bit.ly/1sh3isW"]http://bit.ly/1sh3isW[/URL]

[COLOR="silver"]- - - Updated - - -[/COLOR]

on the real account, I tried this system with a capital of $ 50 (in cents) lot: .1
    and had a profit + 90% (starting 02 October 2014)

on a demo account (standard), earnings + 100% (starting 07 October 2014)

faster standard account vs cent accounts.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Razie; 10-24-2014 at 03:52 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    [lang=ar]Oh my friend, this is excellent
    I find the beginning you are very successful in trading and this success is the growing call to let me surprise and excitement that you forget what you want to what I want to ask him
    Is a program for trading or tool used by the expert, or is it personal effort and personal skills, for example,
    ?[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    This system is very simple, anyone can use it.
    This type of system such as a bank, every day there is a profitable transaction, and yet over time, as the price continues to climb / decline without correction that's where the account will expire.

However, to overcome the above, there are at least two things to note.
    1. Starting lots of money vs. size, means MM, Because it is relative to the DD as well as blow-up accounts.
    2. when to profit taking them.

Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by snnaky View Post
    [lang=ar]Oh my friend, this is excellent
    I find the beginning you are very successful in trading and this success is the growing call to let me surprise and excitement that you forget what you want to what I want to ask him
    Is a program for trading or tool used by the expert, or is it personal effort and personal skills, for example,
    ?[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    [lang=ar]Any pacing depends on simplicity always going to be the focus of so doing I hope that gives us an example of this excellent experience
    Ahl rely on indicators to execute trades or skills are such Alamadaavat Owaltbrid - reinforcement
    We gave illustrative example of your experience
    You greetings[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Well this is a very new strategy, i think i never heard about this strategy rina ji before personally i like to do trade by following market trend this type of trading strategy is very differ from my own analysis and trading strategy i need a lot of practice for this i will try to test this strategy also and hope you will add more screenshots in near future in this thread;0

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    we can say that using the highest leverage will be so bad if you are trading with a high capital so i think the best leverage is 1:100 and i had many margin call but in fact it may be a disaster for any trader but if you are a beginner trader it may be a great opportunity for you to learn from your mistakes .

- - - Updated - - -

we can say that using the highest leverage will be so bad if you are trading with a high capital so i think the best leverage is 1:100 and i had many margin call but in fact it may be a disaster for any trader but if you are a beginner trader it may be a great opportunity for you to learn from your mistakes

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I don't know if I can place that robot overhere in the thread because regarding the forum rulles. But there are a lot of such type of robots based on the Martingale system, there are a lot on the internet. They are famose in robottrading. You can try to put that robot into your demo account and observate how it works. This is very amazing. This robot makes profit automaticaly. You don't need to stay at the computer. They do profit 24/7 all week, and in the night too. I will see, may be I will put one of those robots overhere and you can try it in demo accoun

- - - Updated - - -

Dear Sirs.

I would like to open this thread for one very interesting discusion. Let us to tell about famose expert advisor or robot named Ilan dynamic. There are a lot of different versions of this type of robot and a lot of modifications. So, let us speek who knows something about this robot.

Personaly, I had used this type of robot for some small period of time. I used it for just couple of weeks. I found this robot very nice. His work is based on Martigale system and give small weekly profit but constant. Very nice thing that you do not need to stay before the computer and you do not need to do any analisis of the market and of the charts.

What are you opinions about those types of robots

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast