stock exchange

Thread: stock exchange

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

stock exchange

In my point of view forex trading is very easy business and we can earn lot of money by doing the forex trading it is worldwide business and every one can do this business it is just like the stock exchange and you can not predict about the prices so first learn this business then you should start the forex trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Five years has passed and now I have 23 trading accounts in ten different forex broker sites. I have not total of more than 16,000 dollars trading capital from bonus and from my own investments and profit and I keep on building my trading accounts hoping to reach 100,000 dollars trading capital.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by mehedibd View Post
    In my point of view forex trading is very easy business and we can earn lot of money by doing the forex trading it is worldwide business and every one can do this business it is just like the stock exchange and you can not predict about the prices so first learn this business then you should start the forex trading
    Although I never trade in the stock market, but I know the similarities and differences between stock trading and forex trading. You say that forex trading is very easy business, I'm sure you have a rich experience so you say like that, while I know that most people will say that forex trading is a difficult business, because success in this business is hard work and requires a long time and rich experience.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    i believe that forex trading business is much better than stock exchange business. because in forex trading business once we work hard to learn and complete our learning then we can earn forever. but in stock w have to depend on our luck that may betray us at any time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    now a days there are no other business by what we can earn a lot of profit within a short time. we can have a great opportunity in forex trading business to earn a lot from here. bu if we take this business as a stock exchange then it cannot be possible to win in this business. because forex depends on knowledge not on luck.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    stock exchange is good like forex and so the trader can trade in it if he like it, but i think stock may need big investment and so this is not available for many traders and so stock is not suitable for them, they then can trade in forex and make money from it ,so i see stock and forex are both good for trading.

Not allowed!