ACTION in Trading - Page 3
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: ACTION in Trading

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311

ACTION in Trading

Hello dear all forum members, this time I will talk about the "ACTION" in trading, I get this inspiration from a TV show last year. Action in trading (forex, stocks, or commodities) is critical for a company's profit or loss. Thus, the trader should be able to determine what the good action to take.

The secret to success in trading is not the only from the greatness of indicators or trading system that is used. The most influential factor is from our ACTION.

"ACTION" in this topic is an acronym that focuses on the psychology of trading.

A = Accept. That is willing to accept all possibilities that will happen, either profit or loss. If you are aware of the risk of the worst in trade, then surely you will prepare seriously earlier.

C = Center. That is focus when doing the transaction, the more calm a person's psychological condition then the ability to focus will be even greater. Perform a simple relaxation in order to focus on the quality of trading. Learning to be more focused can be done through simple relaxation with meditation, yoga, or just pull a deep breath. Because traders who are not able to focus and emotionally very vulnerable to poor trading decisions.

T = Trust . Trust yourself, trust the results of your analysis and your intuition exceed trading recommendations from others. If you trust the results of your analysis and self-intuition then will sharpen self-confidence which important for trading. If you lack confidence in your trading strategy, perform evaluation and testing, if the result is bad, kindly change your trading system.

I = Imagine. Visualize success before you actually reach it, in order to encourage your goal quickly achieved.

O = Ojective. Try to be objective in assessing a stock, currency or commodity, traders fear can make over in analyzing, hesitant, not confidence, and not objective. Focus on the transaction at hand, not too many wishing or foresee the market.

N = Never. Never stop across of action once you have began. This is a problem that often I experienced. Successful trader love a complete trading. Complete your trade according to plan early and do not change. Plan your trade and trade your plan. If you are hesitant to start, then do not trade.

Hopefully with these tips we can take good "ACTION" in trading. cheers...

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    ngalapreceh, hi dear friend, can you tell me about cocaine management?, what is that ? is it similar with money management or risk management or something else ? well this is new for me and want to know more about it, please

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    ngalapreceh, hi dear friend, can you tell me about cocaine management?, what is that ? is it similar with money management or risk management or something else ? well this is new for me and want to know more about it, please
    it means it is a very risky money management. can kill your trading account, but can give a big profit. Forex is a good way to earn money, but very risky, but i don't think that it is an easy way to earn, it requires a lot of work and experience to say that forex is an easy way to earn, this can only be said by expert in trading who have know and have a lot of experience in trading. If forex is easy as some people think, many people would have joined forex trading

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    it means it is a very risky money management. can kill your trading account, but can give a big profit. Forex is a good way to earn money, but very risky, but i don't think that it is an easy way to earn, it requires a lot of work and experience to say that forex is an easy way to earn, this can only be said by expert in trading who have know and have a lot of experience in trading. If forex is easy as some people think, many people would have joined forex trading
    as a trader the only job we have in this business is to learn and understand how to reduce the risk on the market when we are trading and this is why we need to learn and understand when it safe to trade and it not safe to trade the market when we are trading.money management is highly needed.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    i consider it to be a great science, and i always recommend the newbies to start education a lot roughly the money management, then develop their own cocaine management system. first of all you have gain complete knowledge and experiance about forex then practicing with demo account almost 5 month.then sart trading with real account.
    Your suggestion is right, but I couldn't understand what is cocaine management system which you were talking about? because I have heard above money management, capital management, risk management etc, but cocaine management? it is a new thing for me, if you know more about that then do inform me, I am keen to learn.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    Your suggestion is right, but I couldn't understand what is cocaine management system which you were talking about? because I have heard above money management, capital management, risk management etc, but cocaine management? it is a new thing for me, if you know more about that then do inform me, I am keen to learn.
    I've explained in the old post. if you read the previous post, I think you will understand what I mean. it is a term in my traders association, for the kind of money management with a high risk. You can get a huge profit, but you will get a big risk. so you can choose the type of money management that fits your trading character. you are not confused because this term is popular

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    First of all we have to keep a goal in our mind only after that we should try to take risk in trading if you want to play gamble guys then for sure take high risk because you are ready to loose your all money but if you want to do trade with a life time earning then you will automatically come to know that low risk trading is better for you

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    First of all we have to keep a goal in our mind only after that we should try to take risk in trading if you want to play gamble guys then for sure take high risk because you are ready to loose your all money but if you want to do trade with a life time earning then you will automatically come to know that low risk trading is better for you
    Forex is a skill and it does not come in just one day. Determination and desire to learn are the things which will make a good trader out of a common person. When you started to trade with bigger lots and getting success, you may encounter with a problem called "over-confidence" which should be avoided if you want to keep your good run in the forex world.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Forex business is including a controversial business, because there are many people who think that forex is gambling, a lot of people who fail in forex and lose big money in a short time, and this is the reason why many people say that forex is gambling or fake, even there are people who do not believe about success in forex. It is a very sad fact.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I come to know about the whole meaning of this term called ACTION its a very good helpful information for every trader every one single world have its own meaning for a trader very impressive thanks once again

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    the trader to take up the best and highly potential trades such that becoming good professional forex trader becomes possible for the trader. Hence, one should always make sure that they are always in good action such that surviving in the forex market becomes evident with the gains made.

- - - Updated - - -

the best and highly potential trades such that becoming good professional forex trader becomes possible for the trader. Hence, one should always make sure that they are always in good action such that surviving in the forex market becomes evident with the gains made.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast