ACTION in Trading - Page 2
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 244

Thread: ACTION in Trading

  1. #1
    Trader rinaji's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,839
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311

    ACTION in Trading

    Hello dear all forum members, this time I will talk about the "ACTION" in trading, I get this inspiration from a TV show last year. Action in trading (forex, stocks, or commodities) is critical for a company's profit or loss. Thus, the trader should be able to determine what the good action to take.

    The secret to success in trading is not the only from the greatness of indicators or trading system that is used. The most influential factor is from our ACTION.

    "ACTION" in this topic is an acronym that focuses on the psychology of trading.

    A = Accept. That is willing to accept all possibilities that will happen, either profit or loss. If you are aware of the risk of the worst in trade, then surely you will prepare seriously earlier.

    C = Center. That is focus when doing the transaction, the more calm a person's psychological condition then the ability to focus will be even greater. Perform a simple relaxation in order to focus on the quality of trading. Learning to be more focused can be done through simple relaxation with meditation, yoga, or just pull a deep breath. Because traders who are not able to focus and emotionally very vulnerable to poor trading decisions.

    T = Trust . Trust yourself, trust the results of your analysis and your intuition exceed trading recommendations from others. If you trust the results of your analysis and self-intuition then will sharpen self-confidence which important for trading. If you lack confidence in your trading strategy, perform evaluation and testing, if the result is bad, kindly change your trading system.

    I = Imagine. Visualize success before you actually reach it, in order to encourage your goal quickly achieved.

    O = Ojective. Try to be objective in assessing a stock, currency or commodity, traders fear can make over in analyzing, hesitant, not confidence, and not objective. Focus on the transaction at hand, not too many wishing or foresee the market.

    N = Never. Never stop across of action once you have began. This is a problem that often I experienced. Successful trader love a complete trading. Complete your trade according to plan early and do not change. Plan your trade and trade your plan. If you are hesitant to start, then do not trade.

    Hopefully with these tips we can take good "ACTION" in trading. cheers...

    Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

  2. #11
    Trader rinaji's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,839
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashviniurs View Post
    Its only the action that we take up in the forex trading business which helps the trader to take up the best and highly potential trades such that becoming good professional forex trader becomes possible for the trader. Hence, one should always make sure that they are always in good action such that surviving in the forex market becomes evident with the gains made.
    Action was very instrumental in the success of a trading plan that we have made, in fact many traders who have a good trading plan, but they have problems in their action, here we can say that psychological factors influence completely dominant in every action what we do in the forex trading activity.

    Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

  3. #12
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    6,431
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    Action was very instrumental in the success of a trading plan that we have made, in fact many traders who have a good trading plan, but they have problems in their action, here we can say that psychological factors influence completely dominant in every action what we do in the forex trading activity.
    action and get learning and practicing at demo account till you know about the trading with very well then after it you can open real account and then make investment in there. but do not hurry up, just take learning and practicing at demo account and find the suitable strategies or indicators for your trading. the beginners need to know this before they ever start trading forex fields. We should use same amounts of dollars in both demo and live accounts so that we would be relaxed and learn the MM that we need for it.

    Not allowed!

  4. #13
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    494
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    Action was very instrumental in the success of a trading plan that we have made, in fact many traders who have a good trading plan, but they have problems in their action, here we can say that psychological factors influence completely dominant in every action what we do in the forex trading activity.
    I think the psychology factors greatly influence the success of a trader, because if a trader getting excessive pressure pressure usually runs trading are not adapted to financial management, so that it will make its trading losses even experience a loss of capital

    Not allowed!

  5. #14
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,733
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 32
    Quote Originally Posted by similikiti View Post
    I think the psychology factors greatly influence the success of a trader, because if a trader getting excessive pressure pressure usually runs trading are not adapted to financial management, so that it will make its trading losses even experience a loss of capital
    Excessive pressure on the traders mind is always bad thing for the trader. Hence, it is very much critical for the trader to always get good gains while trading in the forex market by trying to take up the best and highly potential trades with much patience and waiting period being done. Hence, we need to make sure of the trading process.

    Not allowed!

  6. #15
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    6,431
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by similikiti View Post
    I think the psychology factors greatly influence the success of a trader, because if a trader getting excessive pressure pressure usually runs trading are not adapted to financial management, so that it will make its trading losses even experience a loss of capital
    there is nothing in Forex that makes you rich over the night. It takes a consistance practice and a deep knowledge. But trading with virtual money for a long time is not good. Instead we should trade with real money , start with little amount that you can afford. It will give you the real spirit of the market.

    Not allowed!

  7. #16
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,733
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 32
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    there is nothing in Forex that makes you rich over the night. It takes a consistance practice and a deep knowledge. But trading with virtual money for a long time is not good. Instead we should trade with real money , start with little amount that you can afford. It will give you the real spirit of the market.
    This is the open truth to all over the world that one should always put in the money only that which they can afford to lose while trading in this highly risky forex market such that making good gains becomes evident for the traders. When we gather good forex market related knowledge it becomes possible to sustain in the trading business and excel to become profitable.

    Not allowed!

  8. #17
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    forex
    Posts
    656
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashviniurs View Post
    This is the open truth to all over the world that one should always put in the money only that which they can afford to lose while trading in this highly risky forex market such that making good gains becomes evident for the traders. When we gather good forex market related knowledge it becomes possible to sustain in the trading business and excel to become profitable.
    After learning and gaining good knowledge, experience of market, the main thing that is needed all the way to success is money management, this is the thing that will come ultimately in the notice when you need success in forex market, so this is a thing that you can do in the beginning till the end of your trading, and it will reduce the risk and definitely a trader will sustain in this business if he is secure.

    Not allowed!

  9. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11,246
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    accept, this is very important for trader to accept everything as the results from the worst to the best one, and they just need to accept them with gracefully and no burden, and will make them easy to evaluate from what they have done
    but, too much ego will become the obstacle for them, and we can see that there are many traders who still blame the mistakes to something or someone

    Not allowed!

  10. #19
    Trader rinaji's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,839
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashviniurs View Post
    Excessive pressure on the traders mind is always bad thing for the trader. Hence, it is very much critical for the trader to always get good gains while trading in the forex market by trying to take up the best and highly potential trades with much patience and waiting period being done. Hence, we need to make sure of the trading process.
    Excessive pressure, yeah... A thing that be a reason for almost all my failures when I was a beginner.


    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    After learning and gaining good knowledge, experience of market, the main thing that is needed all the way to success is money management, this is the thing that will come ultimately in the notice when you need success in forex market, so this is a thing that you can do in the beginning till the end of your trading, and it will reduce the risk and definitely a trader will sustain in this business if he is secure.
    Actually good knowledge can be obtained from the experience as well, in fact I think we would really get a good knowledge from our experience, unless we never learn from our experiences, or never evaluate each case in our experience. Money management should be applied since we still newbie, but the facts say otherwise, because usually the newbie still only focus on the analysis of the market, money management is an important factor in all businesses.

    Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

  11. #20
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    6,431
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    After learning and gaining good knowledge, experience of market, the main thing that is needed all the way to success is money management, this is the thing that will come ultimately in the notice when you need success in forex market, so this is a thing that you can do in the beginning till the end of your trading, and it will reduce the risk and definitely a trader will sustain in this business if he is secure.
    i consider it to be a great science, and i always recommend the newbies to start education a lot roughly the money management, then develop their own cocaine management system. first of all you have gain complete knowledge and experiance about forex then practicing with demo account almost 5 month.then sart trading with real account.

    Not allowed!

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •