ACTION in Trading
Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: ACTION in Trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304

ACTION in Trading

Hello dear all forum members, this time I will talk about the "ACTION" in trading, I get this inspiration from a TV show last year. Action in trading (forex, stocks, or commodities) is critical for a company's profit or loss. Thus, the trader should be able to determine what the good action to take.

The secret to success in trading is not the only from the greatness of indicators or trading system that is used. The most influential factor is from our ACTION.

"ACTION" in this topic is an acronym that focuses on the psychology of trading.

A = Accept. That is willing to accept all possibilities that will happen, either profit or loss. If you are aware of the risk of the worst in trade, then surely you will prepare seriously earlier.

C = Center. That is focus when doing the transaction, the more calm a person's psychological condition then the ability to focus will be even greater. Perform a simple relaxation in order to focus on the quality of trading. Learning to be more focused can be done through simple relaxation with meditation, yoga, or just pull a deep breath. Because traders who are not able to focus and emotionally very vulnerable to poor trading decisions.

T = Trust . Trust yourself, trust the results of your analysis and your intuition exceed trading recommendations from others. If you trust the results of your analysis and self-intuition then will sharpen self-confidence which important for trading. If you lack confidence in your trading strategy, perform evaluation and testing, if the result is bad, kindly change your trading system.

I = Imagine. Visualize success before you actually reach it, in order to encourage your goal quickly achieved.

O = Ojective. Try to be objective in assessing a stock, currency or commodity, traders fear can make over in analyzing, hesitant, not confidence, and not objective. Focus on the transaction at hand, not too many wishing or foresee the market.

N = Never. Never stop across of action once you have began. This is a problem that often I experienced. Successful trader love a complete trading. Complete your trade according to plan early and do not change. Plan your trade and trade your plan. If you are hesitant to start, then do not trade.

Hopefully with these tips we can take good "ACTION" in trading. cheers...

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Actually there are two common problems psychologically when we are doing trading activities, maybe we already know about Fear and Greed, in the intensity of each, every trader will experience both emotion. Traders who tend to be cautious in transaction will be controlled by fear. Many opportunities are lost due to fear of losing, there are many profits that are not optimal because of the emotional force out of a position prematurely. And traders who want to quickly gain tends to be greedy, take every opportunity that comes up, want to earn more profit, and use all of their capital in a single transaction. Price movements in the forex market itself is motivated by the emotion, the only traders who can cope with both emotions that are able to survive and succeed. But many traders who already know about it, what we want is a solution to solve this problem. Actually there are many theories and tips for troubleshooting fear and greed, but success in overcoming fear and greed are determined by ourselves internally, we can not fool ourselves about our psychological condition. I often feel that I already have a good psychological condition, but I get the same problem when I was faced with different conditions which I had never thought of before.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    What a good thread form rinaji. It is very true if applied to the trading of forex. But the last one is mixed at times, I mean the never stop an action. It is reasonable you do not stop some action, but there are two scenario that will make you stop at time because they have happened to me. One is when the market change pattern with 30min-1hr. Also, if the is a slight mistake in your view but was seen later.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Really you have joined too much of your efforts to create this kind of psychological thread, that is very much informative and may probably will create courage into the heart and mind of the traders, if this is action then I think that every trader should try this action in their trading.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    Actually there are two common problems psychologically when we are doing trading activities, maybe we already know about Fear and Greed, in the intensity of each, every trader will experience both emotion. Traders who tend to be cautious in transaction will be controlled by fear. Many opportunities are lost due to fear of losing, there are many profits that are not optimal because of the emotional force out of a position prematurely. And traders who want to quickly gain tends to be greedy, take every opportunity that comes up, want to earn more profit, and use all of their capital in a single transaction. Price movements in the forex market itself is motivated by the emotion, the only traders who can cope with both emotions that are able to survive and succeed. But many traders who already know about it, what we want is a solution to solve this problem. Actually there are many theories and tips for troubleshooting fear and greed, but success in overcoming fear and greed are determined by ourselves internally, we can not fool ourselves about our psychological condition. I often feel that I already have a good psychological condition, but I get the same problem when I was faced with different conditions which I had never thought of before.
    I agree with you that the traders who tend and more cautious in their trading, they will be able to control themselves in their trade and would be better in this trade so I think we have to do in this business is how you can then build up trade with more leverage with risk management and good analysis so as to be able to avoid this trade with fear and feeling greedy

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Also, the trust is of great value. How could a trader be successful in the market if he has not trusted himself? This means that it is by the way you believe and manage yourself first before you get what you want in the market. This is why I feel bad when some traders say they are working on sentimental analysis, this is never professional, it will make you dependent all the time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    [lang=ar]The first engine to power work at shops and engine psych him is the fear of loss and the consequent greed factor, as well as a profit - the ambition and the consequent also
    Between the merchant and that this factor needs to be an investment plan and the plan even psychological controls at the same buying and selling decisions are not decisions to be random[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Very good thread mate before reading this thread I was thinking that what is this thread all about but after reading this thread I come to know about the whole meaning of this term called ACTION its a very good helpful information for every trader every one single world have its own meaning for a trader very impressive thanks once again

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    What a good thread form rinaji. It is very true if applied to the trading of forex. But the last one is mixed at times, I mean the never stop an action. It is reasonable you do not stop some action, but there are two scenario that will make you stop at time because they have happened to me. One is when the market change pattern with 30min-1hr. Also, if the is a slight mistake in your view but was seen later.
    Maybe my words aren't right, I mean is not about "never stop action", but "do not stop using your strategy before you finalize your plan", many cases like this, trader stopped using his strategy once he get one-time loss, and then look for another strategy. So they change their plans. One time loss is not supposed to be a reason to change strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Very good thread mate before reading this thread I was thinking that what is this thread all about but after reading this thread I come to know about the whole meaning of this term called ACTION its a very good helpful information for every trader every one single world have its own meaning for a trader very impressive thanks once again
    you are wellcome.. mate...

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 32
    Its only the action that we take up in the forex trading business which helps the trader to take up the best and highly potential trades such that becoming good professional forex trader becomes possible for the trader. Hence, one should always make sure that they are always in good action such that surviving in the forex market becomes evident with the gains made.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast