What methods will be used for trading - Page 5
Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: What methods will be used for trading

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193

What methods will be used for trading

whatever methods that was used for trading, make sure that all is suitable with the style as the basic of talent, it is very important for traders who want to grow and develop themselves with their own trading system, and for me, the simple trading system is the answer for it, it makes me easy to get the understanding for how to use, manage and update it

i have tried for some because wanted to get the best one but almost of them just gave me some problems until i backed again to my first style and it works, yes, the simple system is an easy way

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by yasir arafat View Post
    i think support and resistence is a nice trading strategy.you can understand this with few step.market direction is a helpfull for a support resistence trader.a day trader can follow this.
    yes as working of the different choice as occupying of the system of analytics on referring of the best on points with the entry to work of the order submission with the market. as different competencies should works of the good help to deliver of the better results by the converged of decision with the signals acquisition.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by yasir arafat View Post
    i think support and resistence is a nice trading strategy.you can understand this with few step.market direction is a helpfull for a support resistence trader.a day trader can follow this.
    Support and resistance level is not a strategy. Its your trends indicator. Its best that we know the right and proper way to deal with forex trading. In this way we can some how minimize the risk of losing and maximize the profitability. If we don't know the structural way of learning and earning in forex then we do nothing more like gambling in here.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashviniurs View Post
    It will certainly take some considerable time for the traders when they are trading in the forex market for which they should be able to get used to such that with the trading experience they need to develop a good trading strategy or trading system which can help them make good gains on long run with consistent basis. Thus, one should always use the methods working for them.
    yes i guess own trading system should helps of the better as trader understand of the good customs by the chance on entering business. to match of the profile with the good resistance and more to calls of the good number only to spends of the less on risks to avoid of the bigger loss with the consequence.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    This is very simple, except that it varies from trader to trader, the method of how you think in the market is the pattern of the trader, the styles by which the trader is using to strategize in the market. This is not a thing that is hard, but a thing that is difficult to be faithful to, and it might affect trader in the manner that is bad.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 204
    I think the simple method is the best. Actually it depends on the trading style of yours. Many traders do a lot of analysis and use many indicators to get trading signals. And they do it all the times. But some others use very simple techniques like trending candles that I used in strategy contest. I like a simple trading method, easy to make profit and easy to survive.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    yes as working with the good supports as having of the good returns with the past chance on moderating of the different profiles with the market scenes that those to refer of the way as trader to spends of the proper on level with the decision as submitting of the good resources with the marker.
    on disposing of the worse with the running obstacles as to earns of the gentle turns to complete of the good number of the target with the terms.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    a simple trading system, it means that we only need to use something easy to understand and sure that it is suitable with our style as the basic of talent, and if the traders have found it, this will become a big power for them, because they will update and develop it easily, and so that's why we do not need to follow the others system, everyone have their own ways and just need to know it first and develop.

let us discuss about it to dig our best potential

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    According to me there are many trading methods which we can use for trading but I am agree with you newentry its very important to check your taste first we should know very well that which type of trading method suit to us means which trading system is easy to learn and understand. I personally focus on trend following trading system because it looks comfortable to me

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Simple learning is best for everyone that's very true line at all personally I also think that a trader should learn within simple trading principles and methods. I suggest everyone to do trade with support and resistance points because they provide best result in trading and help a trader to enter in the market on time. I love technical analysis

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    According to me there are many trading methods which we can use for trading but I am agree with you newentry its very important to check your taste first we should know very well that which type of trading method suit to us means which trading system is easy to learn and understand. I personally focus on trend following trading system because it looks comfortable to me

yes dear my friend, we just need to use something simple and suitable with our style as the basic of talent that we have had,then we just need to train and develop it, it will give us more understanding and even more than it than we just follow something and hope to get the best results but we do not know and understand it

Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Simple learning is best for everyone that's very true line at all personally I also think that a trader should learn within simple trading principles and methods. I suggest everyone to do trade with support and resistance points because they provide best result in trading and help a trader to enter in the market on time. I love technical analysis
    yes dear friend, as my point of view, we just need to trade with a simple thing, and this is the best way for us then we will understand it deeply,
    support resistance is very good method and as the basic for all methods, and if we can master it, we will know some point to enter and exit from the market

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast