What methods will be used for trading - Page 51
Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152 LastLast

Thread: What methods will be used for trading

Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    This is the direct fault made by trader and one day it will come buddy when they will able to realize it that how many big mistake they have done in their life, ignoring our trading mistakes or become lazy toward our learning would make us more less skilled and experienced about the market. And it will not help us to distinct our trading edge.
    The biggest mistake of all is to start trading without proper learning. Forex is a unique profession and career, and requires a trading mind set. traders should know that there will be ups and downs in trading as there are in life so a trader should not take loss of confidence too seriously as it happens in every profession.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by forexfighter007 View Post
    The biggest mistake of all is to start trading without proper learning. Forex is a unique profession and career, and requires a trading mind set. traders should know that there will be ups and downs in trading as there are in life so a trader should not take loss of confidence too seriously as it happens in every profession.
    they have to analyze the market as the way to see the market conditions and approaches before set the order on the market, the deals with the risk is started here when they make decisions for this, so make sure they understand with it and really know for some reasons behind this then they have prepared everything with well

Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    they have to analyze the market as the way to see the market conditions and approaches before set the order on the market, the deals with the risk is started here when they make decisions for this, so make sure they understand with it and really know for some reasons behind this then they have prepared everything with well
    Yes traders have to be active and never neglect analysis before trading. Forex is not good for lazy people. Forex can give a very good future despite this is a very risky business we have to invest our time very well to to know the things that works or not before forex trading can impact on our future lifes.

focusing with the work of moderation with the news release from the mediation of market, those as trader might react with the over expectation as noticing use of the different possession with the signals and more with the returns of evaluation.
    as those to requires of more with the manage on strategic arrange as entering within the short terms of session with the contemplation.

It is traders choice as about methods he want to trade with. Quality of a trader can be judge when they start trade at live account,now i am giving full time to learn about trade,so i can learn well about trade,which helps me to make good trade and make my forex journey interesting

When I was using another trader's method to trade forex, I was just having losses in succession and that was a continuous cycle until I decided to be original and stop being a duplicate of another person.I can say with every sense of authority that the most reliable and dependable trading system is the one you discovered and developed to suit your own style of trading

Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    When I was using another trader's method to trade forex, I was just having losses in succession and that was a continuous cycle until I decided to be original and stop being a duplicate of another person.I can say with every sense of authority that the most reliable and dependable trading system is the one you discovered and developed to suit your own style of trading
    yeah, i agree that we should have our own trading strategy, and do not copy other trader's trading strategy. If the trading strategy is good for other traders, it doesn't mean that the strategy is good for us also. At the end, we must develop our own trading strategy by ourself to make good trading strategy for us

Quote Originally Posted by elena View Post
    yeah, i agree that we should have our own trading strategy, and do not copy other trader's trading strategy. If the trading strategy is good for other traders, it doesn't mean that the strategy is good for us also. At the end, we must develop our own trading strategy by ourself to make good trading strategy for us
    Those who dont have time can simply copy trades of other traders by using copytrade option given by Roboforex. Those who are trading themselves should always try to improve. Mistakes is the way of experience and i think in forex if we are making mistakes its not big issue but if we are dont learn from mistakes it will be dangerous.

I have come to know that trading is something that you can use others style that you have borrowed from other kind of trading because I have come to know that the five decimal trading that is more familiar with the binary options trading people can always work very well in trading you have to start from the smallest amount risk you can afford and if you see that you your trade does not go according to the way that you want you have to just trade in the same way that you did previously and then keep increaseimg risk

Banned
    Even there are many methods which we can use for our trading but me also using only technical analysis in my trading.i see, everyone have different ability to absorb the lesson and implement them at this business, and they will take some choices that is suit with the style as the basic of talents, they took different ways for it, then we can see different results between both of them

Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152 LastLast