What methods will be used for trading - Page 4
Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: What methods will be used for trading

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193

What methods will be used for trading

whatever methods that was used for trading, make sure that all is suitable with the style as the basic of talent, it is very important for traders who want to grow and develop themselves with their own trading system, and for me, the simple trading system is the answer for it, it makes me easy to get the understanding for how to use, manage and update it

i have tried for some because wanted to get the best one but almost of them just gave me some problems until i backed again to my first style and it works, yes, the simple system is an easy way

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    I am using support and resistance points for my trading right now there are many methods in forex which you can use for trading but technical analysis is one of the famous analysis in forex. Hope you will get good profit with the help of technical analysis learning which you a good luck sir for your trading life
    It is good to use support and resistance point as consideration in making analysis because Support and Resistance point won't be easy to be broken. If Support or Resistance could be broken so there is tendency to move in trending movement (bearish or bullish) so traders can use it as consideration to open or close position.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Yeah mate this is a good trading system. Even there are many methods which we can use for our trading but me also using only technical analysis in my trading. But its depend upon our taste also because many trader's follow scalping, and many other method's in trading. Every trader have his own trading style

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    there are ,many method to trade in here . i think all of the trading strategy a trader can select the fundamental trading strategy cause it is really best for a trader to know the trade . and it can amaze you if you trade with the fulfill of lineup in this trade . so in this trade you can use it and get the experience .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Yeah mate this is a good trading system. Even there are many methods which we can use for our trading but me also using only technical analysis in my trading. But its depend upon our taste also because many trader's follow scalping, and many other method's in trading. Every trader have his own trading style
    i did trading with scalping from the beginning, and never changed it, but sometimes i just tried to use another methods and increased my knowledge about it, well,traders just need to trade with flexible and follow the market , and i guess scalping is most flexible for it,
    but when it runs with floating minus too long, i let it become long term system and as long as use low risk

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Yeah right sir I think long term trading with low risk will be better before I was following scalping technique too in my trading system. But now I am focusing much support and resistance points and using only H4 and Daily chart time frame for my analysis. Long term trading system looking much better for me

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    forexlearner,
    you have found your way to manage trading forex, it is good and will make you easy to understand to get next steps, and we just need to spend more time to dig it deeply and master it,
    it becomes our power to manage the business and make us know how to solve and handle some problems,
    i chose scalping because i had a reason for it, and it made me easy to enter some situation and exit from the market

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 32
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    forexlearner,
    you have found your way to manage trading forex, it is good and will make you easy to understand to get next steps, and we just need to spend more time to dig it deeply and master it,
    it becomes our power to manage the business and make us know how to solve and handle some problems,
    i chose scalping because i had a reason for it, and it made me easy to enter some situation and exit from the market
    Each one of us have different trading preferences, thus one should always make sure that they stick to the trading procedure which they are confident of handling. And we need do the best homework on the trading method we wish to implement in our trading routine such that making good gains becomes possible for the traders on long run. Hence, develop the method suitable for our trading style and requirement.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Styles of trading varies from trader to trader, what will really happen is how the trader is trying to make the best trading results in the market. Whatever you use, try to adopts the one that will favour the trend trading, it is the only way that a trader could see the best results of trading all the time they do things well.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    silverlady,
    i see, everyone have different ability to absorb the lesson and implement them at this business, and they will take some choices that is suit with the style as the basic of talents, they took different ways for it, then we can see different results between both of them,
    some will need more time to get the understanding and some just need several time maybe, but for all of them, they need to do it with hardwork, there is no easy way

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    There is no method which must be used for all traders because different trader can be different style of trading which is possible as good for one trader but it is not good for another. So, there is no method of trading which should be used for all traders. We can choose method of trading which is comfortable for us to use.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast