What methods will be used for trading - Page 48
Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 LastLast

Thread: What methods will be used for trading

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    Yes sir trading is relate to handling the market and also handling our emotions. If a trader understands the Forex market well, he will know that impatience, greed and anger will result in wrong trading and losses. This will help him to develop a good trading psychology and keep his trading free from greed and other harmful emotions. But this understanding and development of good psychology may not be that simple.
    Yes sir, you have to handle the market, and handle it well, this is the real way that will make success for traders in trading it. You do not just trade, you trade with the real sense of what you know in the market, and I am sure that success will surely follows. And after this, you have to avoid the bad trading psychology.

Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    i have tried for some because wanted to get the best one but almost of them just gave me some problems until i backed again to my first style and it works, yes, the simple system is an easy way
    with the notice on indication as trader works of the decision on applying use of option with the choice of selection on running of system with the trading manage by the field of market scenes those as trader might work on capturing returns with the modulation as defining of one on results to gives with the chance on further as working with those by the chance as managing live plan of the real trading challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Yes sir, you have to handle the market, and handle it well, this is the real way that will make success for traders in trading it. You do not just trade, you trade with the real sense of what you know in the market, and I am sure that success will surely follows. And after this, you have to avoid the bad trading psychology.
    Yes trading is the result of how well or how bad a trader handles the market. Forex has challenges and surprise but planning is the solution for that. Earning with Forex is comfortable and also if traders keep it simple. You can choose any system you feel comfortable with as a trader but a strategy or system should always be combined with risk management in trading.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by forexfighter007 View Post
    Yes trading is the result of how well or how bad a trader handles the market. Forex has challenges and surprise but planning is the solution for that. Earning with Forex is comfortable and also if traders keep it simple. You can choose any system you feel comfortable with as a trader but a strategy or system should always be combined with risk management in trading.
    [lang=id]at this place, we are free to prepare and manage everything, then decision become the spearhead for them to get the results for good or bad, trading is a simple thing to be done and we can do it everywhere and every time want it, but, one thing, we have to have good knowledge and skill for it[/lang]

Quote Originally Posted by forexfighter007 View Post
    Improper understanding can lead to bad trading results, trading is not an easy profession that can be learned easily and if we are not getting the right knowledge we may end up losing over and over again, there are standards in trading that should be apply to our daily trading activities to avoid those unnecessary loses.
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Banned
    There are so many methods which could be used when trading, thus I think it now depends on traders to choose the one that will be better for them. Thus I do make use of the bollinger bands and candle stick and once I have mastered it then my loss will be much more lesser and it would seem as if I am trading with an holy grail strategy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    There are so many methods which could be used when trading, thus I think it now depends on traders to choose the one that will be better for them. Thus I do make use of the bollinger bands and candle stick and once I have mastered it then my loss will be much more lesser and it would seem as if I am trading with an holy grail strategy.
    yes, there are some methods that we can use for trading forex, but not all of them will work for us, then because we have different ability to understand them and just take one that is suit with them, that is the important thing for traders and they need to have good attention for this thing, do not think that the complex trading system will give them best results,

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    [lang=id]that is about the choice, traders will need something good for them that is right with their talents, then, they know for what they are doing to take the risk and manage them till get the results, so the good thing here that we need to trade with use a simple trading system, that is much better[/lang]

Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    whatever methods that was used for trading, make sure that all is suitable with the style as the basic of talent, it is very important for traders who want to grow and develop themselves with their own trading system, and for me, the simple trading system is the answer for it, it makes me easy to get the understanding for how to use, manage and update it

i have tried for some because wanted to get the best one but almost of them just gave me some problems until i backed again to my first style and it works, yes, the simple system is an easy way
    [lang=pt]Really and need a whole preparation for your type of negotiation and the trader needs a time to gain experience on your type of review and system that is using. at least 3 months of practice with type of negotiation and easy to get a great understanding. generally trade in long term and better to understand the market[/lang]

Banned
    There are lots of trading methods to be used when trading, thus the best one, which we should make use of is the one that we have learned, the business is a risky business and we need to invest more time on the demo account before we would be able to make money from the business, therefore we have to learn, that is the only way we can be able to have a good trading method.

Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 LastLast