What methods will be used for trading - Page 3
Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: What methods will be used for trading

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193

What methods will be used for trading

whatever methods that was used for trading, make sure that all is suitable with the style as the basic of talent, it is very important for traders who want to grow and develop themselves with their own trading system, and for me, the simple trading system is the answer for it, it makes me easy to get the understanding for how to use, manage and update it

i have tried for some because wanted to get the best one but almost of them just gave me some problems until i backed again to my first style and it works, yes, the simple system is an easy way

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandfx View Post
    We all know that learning will give us knowledge and skills to earn money with Forex. You have to show commitment and willingness to learn by doing your own part and then be able to come up with exactly where you need help. That way,you will also be able to recognize the help when it is given!
    if you want to become a profitable trader than you should have the proper knowledge of forex because if you don't have the knowledge of forex then it will be very hard for you to trade in forex. you should know to study the market because market plays a important role in business. you should be always focused in the trade and should have positive thinking in forex.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 39
    We should trade after making a good trading strategy. If you lose you must know the reasons to ovoid more losses in the future, try to have a good strategy which can help you to make some profits in a differents time span of the month. Go back to demo trading to improve your level if needed.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    hello guys
    i am not worry about the trading method because i can find a lot of successful trading systems here in this forum , but really the most important for me how i can learn control my emotions because if i can`t learn this experience . i will lose sure whatever is my trading method .and whatever my trading method is good or strong one .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Yeah that's very true mate it will take some time to build our trading experience in forex because we have to test our trading strategy for a long time and need good ability to control over greed and emotion too only our experience will hep us to become a professional trader one day in forex and I am sure that we all will achieve our goal one day in forex

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 32
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Yeah that's very true mate it will take some time to build our trading experience in forex because we have to test our trading strategy for a long time and need good ability to control over greed and emotion too only our experience will hep us to become a professional trader one day in forex and I am sure that we all will achieve our goal one day in forex
    To be frank i have been trading in the forex market since 2010 and since then i have only lose more money than the money being made by me. Its only now after 4 yeas of effort i have been to able to implement the trading strategy with discipline and good account management that i am seeing some gains. But i consider for myself as recovering from the losses made.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    As long as it is methods of trading, I guess there are much of them, the more the trader looks to trade with the simple methods, the better for the trader. I trade trend trading and reversal of trend at ties, but the secret of their success sis still lying in the management I placed on it to make it fit for trading and safer.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Frankly speaking I can't say anything about that sir because that's your own decision I can only suggest you to use trend following based trading strategy but you should also know that which trading method suit to you. It's also very important to know that which kind of trader you are like a short term trader or long term trader

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    I think that traders have their various ways of working in the market that is giving out the best in what they do. Once you have your own trading styles and methods, try to do it cleverly, and by that you will get what you want all the time. You should make emphasis on the trading skills, management and security you make.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    I am using support and resistance points for my trading right now there are many methods in forex which you can use for trading but technical analysis is one of the famous analysis in forex. Hope you will get good profit with the help of technical analysis learning which you a good luck sir for your trading life

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    forexlearner,

support resistance is very good way to know entry point and also exit point, and i used it too for trading and support them with all time frames to make me clear to see the market and analyze it
    dear friend,
    did you combine it with the others ?

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast