Page 1 of 52 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: What methods will be used for trading

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193

What methods will be used for trading

whatever methods that was used for trading, make sure that all is suitable with the style as the basic of talent, it is very important for traders who want to grow and develop themselves with their own trading system, and for me, the simple trading system is the answer for it, it makes me easy to get the understanding for how to use, manage and update it

i have tried for some because wanted to get the best one but almost of them just gave me some problems until i backed again to my first style and it works, yes, the simple system is an easy way

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    the simple trading will make us feel easy to get the understanding from what we have learned, and this is the basic for us to grow better than just follow something because wanted to get the best trading system but we did not get the understanding from it, and so, it is better to follow our own characteristic and just need to train and filter it

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Actually there is no secret to success in forex trading, because we can use a simple system for success in forex, and we found a simple system since we joined in this business, but usually traders will think too much, even for perfection in trade, looking for the perfect system (HolyGrail), that's why we are wasting a lot of time and make ourselves complicated.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    the decision on working with the choice on selection with the system and the strategy with the trading works should had as trader enter with the distinct on customs to run with the good focus as to spends of the deeper on attention as working of the manage.
    as to earns of the gradual progress to moves on the higher with the chance on managing of the better plan with the future.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    Actually there is no secret to success in forex trading, because we can use a simple system for success in forex, and we found a simple system since we joined in this business, but usually traders will think too much, even for perfection in trade, looking for the perfect system (HolyGrail), that's why we are wasting a lot of time and make ourselves complicated.
    there is no holygrail, it is true, and waste a time for it, so traders just need to develop themselves , and because this is a pure business, i have wasted so many time for the first time because wanted to get the best one, but, all was useless, just gave me some loses, it is better to take the simple trading system ..i follow your words my friend

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    As long as it is forex trading, it is a good plan that will help the trader. Before this, there will be a targeted goal for the trader. But in all what you do, try to do the thing that are simple all the time, let you management be intact, and have disciplined of trading. Good trading strategy is a plus, but managing that strategy brings out success.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    [lang=ar]Many are the strategies and plans are many, but not all strategy or plan that is suitable for you are like clothes sizes need to be with you only what suits you. You're just as each person objectives and skills and behavior need to be a strategic fit with him, so I agree with you[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    There are many plans, trading strategies, and trading analysis for your trading but you have to first check that which type of trading is best for you try to find out your trading niche first only after that you will able to know that which type of method will be best for your trading without any practice you can't get a very good idea about that

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    there is no holygrail, it is true, and waste a time for it, so traders just need to develop themselves , and because this is a pure business, i have wasted so many time for the first time because wanted to get the best one, but, all was useless, just gave me some loses, it is better to take the simple trading system ..i follow your words my friend
    This is true that there is no any holy grail, but people are seeking that thing which doesn't exist, this is only a misconception in forex market that a person will have holy grail, but in reality the thing which he gets from market is purely his own hard worked earned money.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 32
    It will certainly take some considerable time for the traders when they are trading in the forex market for which they should be able to get used to such that with the trading experience they need to develop a good trading strategy or trading system which can help them make good gains on long run with consistent basis. Thus, one should always use the methods working for them.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 52 123451151 ... LastLast