My concept about binary option - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: My concept about binary option

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 0

My concept about binary option

Dear readers, most of the people think that binary option is gambling, and it is prohibited in the religion of Islam, I am also a strong believer of Islam and I know that gambling is prohibited in Islam, but if we see the binary option, and our trading in real account, then there are some similarities that we can see and understand about this concept. I am not telling that binary is gambling or not, I am telling what I think about it.

In classic trading, we use two tools mostly, one is take profit and other is stop loss, if we open a trade with take profit and stop loss, then it means that we think that market may move in that direction which we are expecting, similarly we use this myth in binary option, but with less risk, because the difference in my view between these two trading, (binary and classic) is leverage. If the market hit the stop loss then you lose the money, similarly in binary option, if market is not moving in your favor and not hitting your target then you will lose only that amount which you used to open a trade, you don't need to wait for market reversal.

But besides these concepts and believes, I don't usually trade with binary options, what are your opinion? please share here.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    recently,i just got a free account with a sum of money in a binary options broker,and i told myself i will take a try,i lost all of the free money in it
    because i was not serious with it,i thought it as a game and it never win one a trade! by the way i didn't love it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    My partner and i totally agree with you about this, binary trading options techniques usually are not some sort of scam. In some way or perhaps the opposite the idea resembles typical dealing although requires many threat. When you have know-how about computers how charges range in the market then you can definitely definitely make enormous gains with this dealing. Very little threat is definitely included whether it be a normal dealing or perhaps binary selection dealing but it really all depends on what properly you are dealing and also what exactly techniques you’re pursuing to be happy with this business.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by audi18944 View Post
    recently,i just got a free account with a sum of money in a binary options broker,and i told myself i will take a try,i lost all of the free money in it
    because i was not serious with it,i thought it as a game and it never win one a trade! by the way i didn't love it.
    It is your choice not to love the binary option trading , there are many people who choose binary option trading than traditional trading , I am among those who prefer to traditional trading , but it does not hurt for me to learn about binary options trading because I was curious to find an effective technique in the binary option .

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Should you state binary choice isn't betting, then you definitely say absolutely no reality truly. However that doesn't imply it's a host to throwing away cash. For this critically, you are able to construct your personal buying and selling program that'll be the actual manual for you personally admittance as well as leave constantly. It's not usually about how exactly you're causeing this to be in order to meet your needs, it's about how exactly you're keep your profile.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    It is your choice not to love the binary option trading , there are many people who choose binary option trading than traditional trading , I am among those who prefer to traditional trading , but it does not hurt for me to learn about binary options trading because I was curious to find an effective technique in the binary option .
    That's true. Its our choice. I did try binary before but I don't feel like it. But I do know that my failure in binary happen because I don't know how to trade properly in binary. Its took me a year to have sustainable profitable trade using scalping strategy and its only took me three months to start making money using hedging strategy. So Binary for sure will take me more than a year to have a hang of it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Of course, all Ahs seen from his point of view, but I think that binary option system if not done suspicion prohibition of against him a lot of traders note that achieves many profits as opposed to trading in Forex, but I hope to be your point of view is correct, but if the suspicion remains better to keep away from him

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    I understand about the concept of binary option trading but I can't explain clearly about that because I hard to say by english. I know that binary option seems like betting. We put our betting amount and then we get the profit if we correct in predict the market and we will lose our bet amount if we wrong in prediction. But we can do that in classic trading too. Just like using fixed stop loss and take profit. Right?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I like trading options because it simple the trading with them you have to pick a direction the you just make sure that you have predicted very well because that way you can have a better chance of making money from options other than guesing

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    about to guess of the movesment with the price by the time interval, as trader to work with the support on customs with the technical arrange on referring decision; those gives of the better accuracy and more to do with the risks on losing or win by the decision on spending that those to had as trader receiving exchange on consequence.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    To manufacture a foreign exchange trading, you need a brokerage. Without one, observe that listing of forex broker agents. After you find a broker you'll need to available some sort of foreign currency trading accounts. A simple process, yet it can take a couple of days to obtain every little thing squared out.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast