My concept about binary option - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: My concept about binary option

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 0

My concept about binary option

Dear readers, most of the people think that binary option is gambling, and it is prohibited in the religion of Islam, I am also a strong believer of Islam and I know that gambling is prohibited in Islam, but if we see the binary option, and our trading in real account, then there are some similarities that we can see and understand about this concept. I am not telling that binary is gambling or not, I am telling what I think about it.

In classic trading, we use two tools mostly, one is take profit and other is stop loss, if we open a trade with take profit and stop loss, then it means that we think that market may move in that direction which we are expecting, similarly we use this myth in binary option, but with less risk, because the difference in my view between these two trading, (binary and classic) is leverage. If the market hit the stop loss then you lose the money, similarly in binary option, if market is not moving in your favor and not hitting your target then you will lose only that amount which you used to open a trade, you don't need to wait for market reversal.

But besides these concepts and believes, I don't usually trade with binary options, what are your opinion? please share here.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by yasir arafat View Post
    binary trading is not bad.because most people loss their money on binary option.i
    I do not understand what you say, you say that the binary option is not bad, but then you say that most people loss their money in the binary option, I do not know if you are wrong in writing, lol Yep I know that binary option is not easy, as difficult as clasic forex trading, even if I have to say honestly, binary option trading is more difficult than the classic trading for me.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 204
    I think everything in simple way. In order to get profit in trading you need to know which way market could go. In normal trading, there is no expire time. It can go as long as you have money in your account. In binary option trading we may lose money if trade goes wrong when the option expire. So simply you need to be more accurate to win a binary option trade. Seriously and frankly it is more risky than normal trading. But you can win big here in small time. And in a trendy market option trade can give you huge money in a week.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    For me Binary Option is more into gambling like activities as compare to regular Forex trading,binary options has lots of disadvantage as to regular trading,one disadvantage trading options is that your winning is less than of your bet as compare to trading you can definitely implement any strategy that can maximize your winning thereby increasing your risk reward ratio. Another one is that minimum deposit are mostly high in most option brokers, you need to bet big if you want to gain big unlike in ordinary trading you can easily implement money management to compound your profits...so it is better to stay with regular forex trading.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 204
    You know you can start trading in binary option at RoboOption with only 5$ invest. Yes some broker will need higher deposit as 100$ or 200$. Once I started with only 30$ invest and withdrawn 47$ in a day. Now come to the margin and profit level. In most option reward is around 75%. If you invest 10$ reward could be 7.5$. Now with your 10$ equity you may open a trade of maximum 50 cent lot with 1:500 leverage. Now in order to make 7.5$ profit you need to get 18 pips in your favor when you open a trade considering 3 pip spread. To win a option you need only 0.1 pips in your favor as the server is 5 digits. You can take your time from 1 minute to few days to expire your trade. So it is up to you what to believe and decide.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    In classic trading, we use two tools mostly, one is take profit and other is stop loss, if we open a trade with take profit and stop loss, then it means that we think that market may move in that direction which we are expecting, similarly we use this myth in binary option, but with less risk, because the difference in my view between these two trading, (binary and classic) is leverage. If the market hit the stop loss then you lose the money, similarly in binary option, if market is not moving in your favor and not hitting your target then you will lose only that amount which you used to open a trade, you don't need to wait for market reversal.
    In my opinion tells that binary is gambling. Binaary just like a jackpot. We guess where the price will move and we get the money. Binary option is like a gambling if we are do trading binary in small time frame. But I think binary option is well regulated if we are trading in longer time frame. I want to ask question, is binary option can be trade on daily time frame?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Should you state binary choice isn't betting, then you definitely say absolutely no reality truly. However that doesn't imply it's a host to throwing away cash. For this critically, you are able to construct your personal buying and selling program that'll be the actual manual for you personally admittance as well as leave constantly. It's not usually about how exactly you're causeing this to be in order to meet your needs, it's about how exactly you're keep your profile.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by alaa_22 View Post
    I see that binary option is more easier then trading in forex market but i see that binary option just depend on luck not like the forex market that you need to analysis the market well and try to discover the strong resistance and the strong support,Binary all you need just expect the prices and then if you expect right you gain and if it is wrong you will loose,
    Are you sure that binary option just depend on luck not like the traditional forex trading? And you wrote that "binary option just depend on luck not like the forex market", lol..., maybe better you wrote "not like the traditional forex trading, or conventional forex trading, or classical forex trading". Because binary option is also based on the forex market data.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 4
    Dear readers, most of the people think that binary option is gambling, and it is prohibited in the religion of Islam, I am also a strong believer of Islam and I know that gambling is prohibited in Islam, but if we see the binary option, and our trading in real account, then there are some similarities that we can see and understand about this concept. I am not telling that binary is gambling or not, I am telling what I think about it.

But besides these concepts and believes, I don't usually trade with binary options, what are your opinion? please share here.
    I can help you, this is why I started the thread
    In my initial post I have explained what is the solution. What part of it is not clear?

If you want tell me what Linux version you have and I'll tell you how to proceed exactly.
    Although i`m very admired with the trading through the mobile and how it is very fast and willing to help us to trade every where a. that at the same time I may see it as a very dangerous trading type fro it may be done in a very short time . for we may not be at the good temper or in a real clear mind to have a decision of trading

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    [lang=ar]I completely agree with you on this, binary options trading systems are not a scam. In some way or the other it is similar to normal trading but involves some risk. If you have knowledge about how prices vary in the market then you can surely make huge profits in this trading. Little risk is always involved whether it is a normal trading or binary option trading but it all depends on how wisely you are trading and what strategies you’re following to be successful in this trade.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    After carefully read this thread again and again, I could say that it is establishing a real point that is very good for all traders to know. But I am sure that binary option is gambling. And the real reason I call it gambling is because there is time factor in whatever you do in it, this is not in traditional forex trading that I could defend is not gambling. Still, both are cool to be traded.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast