One hour trading monthly, how you can win?

Thread: One hour trading monthly, how you can win?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,120
    Given: 409

One hour trading monthly, how you can win?

Hello!
    Today the topic which i am going to discuss with all of you guys, might be that idea you always been thinking, but this idea mainly for those traders who been trading in this industry for a while, seriously a noob has nothing to do with it, and the so far experience told us that a newbie always have some bad starting years, apart if you got a good mentor " Value Trader" well do not take it like that, he is the educator at the RoboForex forum this is why i am talking about him, but point is that he really knows the "Value" and always been delivering it.More than a mentor he is giving some real example of trading being mentor and being mentor trader is totally different thing ( which he is ).

So here am going out of content, but personally experience told that, you can not learn all Forex/any other financial market from one place, it's like getting the ingredients from elsewhere sometimes it's just comes out of the country what we are using in the home? right

ahh, here i am again out of context? but not at all, i am trying to tell something which works in FLASHBACK ( those who don't know what is flashback is it, it's just like the movie start from the end, then end at start) anyways, a trader who been in trading always knows what's this market, but sometimes we even know the things, we constantly neglecting the reality ?

So the point is that, how do you think about that having some educational stuff and keep adding the knowledge to your brain does works effectively ?

Probably some says, Hey i agree with you (Gamer) but what to do with those educational stuff which not relate with my systems, like some use Elliot waves and i only want to be master in that, Again sticking around one methodologies doesn't works always, believe it or not, as i said earlier here noob won't understand what's i am trying to say.

Yesterday i was reading a article where the trader were only putting the around one hour per month to gain some real worthy pips amount which even intraday trader don't gets in the whole month

Sorry if bold text looks odd, but that was the real theme of this thread.

so here question arise, do you have ever try to do that i mean only sitting one hour watching market and you're making some money is real bad deal as compare to the sitting for several hours.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Value trader; 10-17-2014 at 09:33 AM.

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Lol I never tried to do that sir and i think that will not be enough to me because I don't have that much experience for now which will give me money or profit only by sitting for one hour only within one month I think only successful or professional trader's can do that

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Yeah that's very true only one hour trading will give us profit only if we are doing trading on good areas I think its possible to gain profit within one single trade we can do long term trading for that and only our one single trade will give us 300 to 400 pips very easy in the market

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    Buddy if anybody have a good skill and experience of forex then its possible I know one of my friend who making profit every month from forex and he is doing trading only one month in a day don't know how is making money by that I think its because of good trading experience

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    According to me one time trading is suitable for all good profitable trader's but for new trader its not very easy at all for a new trader its a very hard task to make money only one time in a month I think we have to focus on good market sessions for making money I mostly do trade in London session

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    one hour trading monthly may be good for swing traders or long term traders that trade less and make more profits, this requires good experience and knowing well the conditions of the market during this period, to trade in the proper direction ,i do not trade with this method as i see it has more risk and requires also a big capitals to cover the wide movement until reach the target.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    one hour trading per month may be good for some traders and may be not for the other traders, but i think this is too little to trade one hour per month as this will not be profitable, and so the trader should increase the hours of trading to be able to make more and good profits all time.

Not allowed!