How to detect changes - Page 4
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: How to detect changes

Banned
    techboy,it is great, traders need to focus the mind for one thing, and try to master it , this is the way to reduce the noise in mind that jus give some ideas but we do not know from where to start it ( or are they just dreams ).
    and so, trader will start to think with relevant, take a system that suit with the basic, and it is much better than follow the others but do not know how to use it,

yes i guess those to requires of the better on running of the supports on confirmation to earns of the better signals before to decide on submitting of the good risks with the market. as to avoid of the worse on chance to sustains of the complete on trading terms.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by azmina View Post
    Ive used candle stick to trade, all awhile i cant find the right momment to place oder, most of the time movement start change eventhogh indicator shows the right time such morning star and others, which is the right graph should i chose either 24h, 4 h, 0r 1d

Can any body help me
    You must set first. What your strategy you use. If you choose scalper you better use 1 hours daily chart as major trend and use 5minutes as minor trend. But If you are prefering long term trading as fovourite trading strategy you better use daily chart and weekly chart

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    You must set first. What your strategy you use. If you choose scalper you better use 1 hours daily chart as major trend and use 5minutes as minor trend. But If you are prefering long term trading as fovourite trading strategy you better use daily chart and weekly chart
    There are lots of trading strategies in this market, and I am sure that it is of great interest if the trader could work with his own, rather than any trader`s own, but you can still learn from theirs though. With the thread starter own, it is candlesticks mainly. But your own trading strategy is the main way to know the changes that will occur.

Banned
    [lang=id]time frames still became an effective way to indicate the trend and especially for the higher ones, but traders need to be carefully because it is not so simple we think, because the market sometimes still continue the position although have give the signals that trend will turn or back, need to wait for some correction or validation then make sure that we get a good point from it[/lang]

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    it is candlesticks mainly. But your own trading strategy is the main way to know the changes that will occur.
    I use trading strategy in using support and resistance. I prefer to use long term trading strategy. I have many experience of using many trading strategy and trading system. I have applied more trading strategy but so far, the support and resistance trading strategy is suitable for me.

Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    I use trading strategy in using support and resistance. I prefer to use long term trading strategy. I have many experience of using many trading strategy and trading system. I have applied more trading strategy but so far, the support and resistance trading strategy is suitable for me.
    That's good for you mate, I have also a good experience with support and resistance points. Technical analysis is one of my favorite trading analysis, I am using technical analysis more than 3 year's now in forex and very satisfied with it. There are many type of trading methods in forex but support and resistance trading system is best so far. I think every trader should learn about technical analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    That's good for you mate, I have also a good experience with support and resistance points. Technical analysis is one of my favorite trading analysis, I am using technical analysis more than 3 year's now in forex and very satisfied with it. There are many type of trading methods in forex but support and resistance trading system is best so far. I think every trader should learn about technical analysis.
    I agree, support and resistance area especially in the higher time frames are key level where price may bounce or stack to it, some traders closed their open trades once price reached this level or perhaps secure open position by moving to breakeven.Technical analysis is an effective approach if we are not in the middle of a high impact news release.
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    I agree, support and resistance area especially in the higher time frames are key level where price may bounce or stack to it, some traders closed their open trades once price reached this level or perhaps secure open position by moving to breakeven.Technical analysis is an effective approach if we are not in the middle of a high impact news release.
    Its a very good technique of trading. Its a very effective approach and that's true that most of all long term trader's use this type of approach in their trading. They use support and resistance points to check their entry and exit point. By following strong support and resistance points we can get good long term entries in forex.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    [lang=id]yes, we have to pay attention for the news and then we can use the system with well, it is necessary because sometimes the news break everything that we have analyzed before, so good this system is used when there is no impact from the news, maybe we have to pay attention for calender economic too, and analyze the market with technical analysis[/lang]

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast