How to detect changes - Page 3
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: How to detect changes

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

How to detect changes

Ive used candle stick to trade, all awhile i cant find the right momment to place oder, most of the time movement start change eventhogh indicator shows the right time such morning star and others, which is the right graph should i chose either 24h, 4 h, 0r 1d

Can any body help me

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Sir I think demo trading will be good choice for you. First of all you should search that which type of trading strategy will suit to you any only according to that choose your time frame also. As we can see that most of trader's love long term trading so for sure you can follow long term trading, Use trend following trading system that will be better for you
    Ya i also agree with you statement that said we must choose the strategy that suitable for us for trading.For me,even the strategy is powerful but not suitable for us,we will only gain loss in our trading.There are many factor that we need to see when we choosing the strategy for trading.One factor is about the time.If we busy in other work,scalping strategy is not suitable for us.We need to choose long term strategy for trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Nice idea sir I think its very important to check many factor's at the time of selection. There are many good strategies but we should try to choose one best strategy for us I also think that if we don't have a lot of trading time for short term goal then we can choose longer time frames for trading like Daily and weekly that will be best for us

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    traders need to know the function of time frames itself, and how to use them, because they have different function that is needed by traders , they will give us more information about the market situation, such as small TF is used to get entry point and also exit point and the higher to get the true trend, and besides them, you need to know what is exactly good system for you, you need to know your own style and then try to use a method that is suitable with it

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    This is not hard sir, the right way to get the market direction is more than the cart you are using or the time frame on the chart. But the right rule of signal detention that I know is how the trader can do it on longer term frame. I would advice you to start the analysis on the 1 day trading chart, if you see results, then go on with it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    This is not hard sir, the right way to get the market direction is more than the cart you are using or the time frame on the chart. But the right rule of signal detention that I know is how the trader can do it on longer term frame. I would advice you to start the analysis on the 1 day trading chart, if you see results, then go on with it.
    Trading with daily time frame is looking a better choice at all. But there are many short term trader's too in this business. They like to do short term trading, but for better market execution its very important to keep filtering their time frame's try to know about long term trading trend, and according to that set your trade's in short term goal

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Trading can be very confusing at the start, it is important that we have the basic understanding about it and start to focus in using specific approach, there are lots of technique to be use in trading but we need to work on a particular technique, if we choose breakout strategy or candlestick reversal, lets stick to it and ignore other trading ideas, sometime are mind are bombarded with a lot of trading knowledge and ideas that we are confuse on what to do.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    [lang=id]use higher time frames to get the true trend, we do not know what will happen in the market, but maybe we can try to make approach and see the market for some movements, i used the trendline at 4H, and if the chart cross it, we can prepare ourselves to see the changes , but do not so rush, let for several candle as the correction[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    working of the good schedules, as trader to earns with the chance as the decision on defining rules with the strategy that all has considered of the customs with the profile of personal daily activities to enter with the correct on session as to spends of time with the good preparedness as running of the system to managed of the request with the tasks of the trading jobs.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    Trading can be very confusing at the start, it is important that we have the basic understanding about it and start to focus in using specific approach, there are lots of technique to be use in trading but we need to work on a particular technique, if we choose breakout strategy or candlestick reversal, lets stick to it and ignore other trading ideas, sometime are mind are bombarded with a lot of trading knowledge and ideas that we are confuse on what to do.
    I am agree with your point sir I think we have to start with basic things first of all we should try to know about our trading niche we should know very well that how much time we can give for our trades daily and according to that we have to choose our trading style. We have to learn in a step by step process here

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by azmina View Post
    Ive used candle stick to trade, all awhile i cant find the right momment to place oder, most of the time movement start change eventhogh indicator shows the right time such morning star and others, which is the right graph should i chose either 24h, 4 h, 0r 1d

Can any body help me
    I suggest you to be long term trader, or mid term trader. Never dream to be scalper. You better watch the candlestick formation on your daily chart and weekly chart. the candlestick formation about reversal area in higher time frame never fake the trader.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast