How to detect changes - Page 2
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: How to detect changes

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

How to detect changes

Ive used candle stick to trade, all awhile i cant find the right momment to place oder, most of the time movement start change eventhogh indicator shows the right time such morning star and others, which is the right graph should i chose either 24h, 4 h, 0r 1d

Can any body help me

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 32
    To detect the market change of the market continuation is always important for the traders to place an order which brings them gain on consistent basis. And for this certainly the traders need to spend considerable time understanding the forex market and its important price levels for placing the trades along the right market direction.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    To detect market direction you should need to understand the price patter created in the market, because price actually is the basis for something news happening in the market, since market is unpredictable the exact price would happen but then the indication sometimes and most shows up with us strongly.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    we can use and combine some time frames, make sure that the higher time frames is used to know the true direction or movements and the smaller time frames is used to indicate entry point and also exit point, so the trick is just open position when the smaller have the same direction with the higher, and make sure that we use lots size with wisely
    and then we can try to see the pattern of candlestick itself or also the form of it with pay attention for body and tail

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    If you are not getting the chart behvaior properly then don't worry about that much mate first of all you should try to know about your trading niche in forex business until you will not be able to know that which type of trading system is suit for you till then you will never be able to utilize all time frames in meta trader software

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Sir you should know about your trading strategy and that's right need a good knowledge about your trading niche too. It will be better if you will spend time in your demo trading account first for couple of months I think H4 time frame is a good time frame for trading I prefer to use long term trading in forex

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    You can follow short term charts if you like short term trading but if you want to use long term trading then use H4 and above time frames. As we can see that long term charts are much easier to make an analysis so I will also suggest you to use long term time frames and use multi time frames for your analysis

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    i used all time frames and also candlestick as my best indicators, and then analyze them with use support resistance , at this point, i set channel to get them, we knew that all time frames are very important and they have their own function, with them to get entry point and also exit point, trend, and filter them with use channel

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Yes sir support and resistance points are very good to calculate a good entry and exit point. Here we can see that thread creator want to use a good time frame for his trading. I think long term time frames will be better for his analysis. I think H4, Daily these both time frames are very important for a trader

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    in here you have to see the changing of the trend. and analysis of the market is important to further trade in here . so market movement analysis is important to make a plan and use it . as your analysis you can make the strategy with the fundamental system in this trade . thank you.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Sir I think demo trading will be good choice for you. First of all you should search that which type of trading strategy will suit to you any only according to that choose your time frame also. As we can see that most of trader's love long term trading so for sure you can follow long term trading, Use trend following trading system that will be better for you

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast