How to detect changes - Page 11
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: How to detect changes

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kariuki View Post
    sometimes the tools that we are given are hard to use to detect change but with the little interdependence you can be able to work it well in a form of integrations and be sure that we have to prove the right thing so we are all said the work of every trader is suppose to be well valued and well informed so we have to bring in the aspect of trading with real understanding. but you can use the different indicators you have to make the right desition the best thing to know where is that they are not accurate
    Well, when the trading system of the trader is not sufficient to detect the change in the market, then the trader should learn more and change the ones they are using, or learn other trading strategy to compliment the insufficiency of the ones they are using. This is a risky market, and forex traders should not be affording to lose always as a result of weak trading strategy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, when the trading system of the trader is not sufficient to detect the change in the market, then the trader should learn more and change the ones they are using, or learn other trading strategy to compliment the insufficiency of the ones they are using. This is a risky market, and forex traders should not be affording to lose always as a result of weak trading strategy.
    there are some things traders will need to knwo before he or she can be detecting changes in the forex business. traders will need to be using the management to working in the forex too. the traders who have weak strategy will not know what to do, strategies need to be strong.

as having within in terms on moderation as running of good practice of systme on appealing use with the moderation of market with the good goals on projection as appreciating of absence on applying modes on inauguration on requests to complete of good numbers of target with the returns of execution.

Banned
    What we should understand is the way the market moves, it moves in range and also in a wave pattern, therefore when there is an uptrend then we should expect some ranging movement and possibly a reversal or a continuation formations to form. If we can learn the forex trading market then we can make good amount of money from trading. It takes good analyzing skills.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    What we should understand is the way the market moves, it moves in range and also in a wave pattern, therefore when there is an uptrend then we should expect some ranging movement and possibly a reversal or a continuation formations to form. If we can learn the forex trading market then we can make good amount of money from trading. It takes good analyzing skills.
    this is the basic of us in this business, traders need to know what movements in the market and how to follow it, some will use trading system or methods, and some will use others ways too, for traders, need to know the market is a must, so never predict or guess it, and i see that a simple thing that we can use the trend and follow it, or wait for some validation to see the changes in the market, wait with good patience

Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    use some indicators or combine time frames will give us some points to make conclusions before decisions, and it is much better to be done then we can make sure for it, and make sure that we understand and sure that we can control the emotion with well
    I love multi time frame use, I would suggest trader's to use less indicators on their chart, and make this business very simple for you, I can understand folks that in starting you will face a lot of problem but by creating and building a simple trading success you can learn and earn well in forex market. Don't every try to make your charts very hard to understand and that's not a good way of trading.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    I love multi time frame use, I would suggest trader's to use less indicators on their chart, and make this business very simple for you, I can understand folks that in starting you will face a lot of problem but by creating and building a simple trading success you can learn and earn well in forex market. Don't every try to make your charts very hard to understand and that's not a good way of trading.
    Well that's true because a bigger use of indicator's would make your charts very messy and hard to make a good buy and sell decision for you, and for a technical analysis trader its not very easy to make good analysis with indicators. I am a swing trader and I am very careful with the choices of my indicator's because I also don't like to use much indicator's, moving average is my favorite and I also keep my charts very clean most of time.

Luckily the market has given us the right to see through a lot and so the first is trading forex with a good eye sight that is with the tools that we have so we have to run the tools with the right mind set and be well informed in trading forex and so we have to look for the indicators that we see here and be sure that they work for all all of us well and be sure to prove the same

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kariuki View Post
    Luckily the market has given us the right to see through a lot and so the first is trading forex with a good eye sight that is with the tools that we have so we have to run the tools with the right mind set and be well informed in trading forex and so we have to look for the indicators that we see here and be sure that they work for all all of us well and be sure to prove the same
    It doest not matter a lot that you are using indicator's or not because a lot of naked trader's also involved in forex, but the most important thing is to do trade with the right selection of mindset and approach. Trader's should have distinction of their trading system, market never show any mercy if we are wrong in the market, so its important for us to do proper planning and preparation within a good caution.

Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    It doest not matter a lot that you are using indicator's or not because a lot of naked trader's also involved in forex, but the most important thing is to do trade with the right selection of mindset and approach. Trader's should have distinction of their trading system, market never show any mercy if we are wrong in the market, so its important for us to do proper planning and preparation within a good caution.
    Indicators is just a tool available for traders. But just the fact that a trader does not use indicators does not mean he is trading naked.Analysis can also be done otherwise. Actually it is a business of understanding so if you are capable to understand analysis you could do business. there is no need any traditional indicator.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast