How to detect changes
Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: How to detect changes

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

How to detect changes

Ive used candle stick to trade, all awhile i cant find the right momment to place oder, most of the time movement start change eventhogh indicator shows the right time such morning star and others, which is the right graph should i chose either 24h, 4 h, 0r 1d

Can any body help me

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    If I should advice you very well, the candlestick is not really for sole trading, it might affect you so well. If you will agree also with me, the candle you see that was bullish might become bearish suddenly, this happen even on the longer time chart. The only thing the trader will do on this regard is to have another trading system that will compliment what the candlestick says.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    thanks sir,

Ive try together with socastic it not work neither, maybe setting ive been used not quite good. Any tips sir

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Hi friend, I think you are right in choosing stochastic to be combined with a candlestick pattern. You can take a candlestick reversal signal from the overbought or oversold area. Better you can identify areas of support-resistance very well, and picks up the signal from the candlestick reversal pattern in the area of ​​support or resistance. You must create a filter for each candlestick pattern that you get.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    24 hours or 1D both are equal, no difference, you need to learn about the analysis of market rather than finding opportunities without proper knowledge and experience of market, only money management will not give you good results, but the analysis may give you good money.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    all time frames are very useful and they have their own function that trader need to understand it, and it means. need to learn it, and i suggest you to use or learn all of them until you see their function . and also there are some methods or indicators that can be used to see the changes

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    all time frames are very useful and they have their own function that trader need to understand it, and it means. need to learn it, and i suggest you to use or learn all of them until you see their function . and also there are some methods or indicators that can be used to see the changes
    Thats right, all time frame are very useful, Every time frames show the trend according to the scale of each time frame, the market is moving dynamically from time to time with the following minor and major trend direction, we can identify the direction of the trend of a variety of time frames, the best moment is when all time frames show the same signals.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    the good chance as defining of the customs with the strategy to run with the works of the analytics, those to refer of the focus as trader entering market by the sections with the market hours as to differs of the characteristics with the profile of each with the currency/commodity with the trading boards.
    to refer with the uses on defining of its best with the available system to put of those with the details on running with the good trading plan.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    [lang=ar]Yes, if you takes candles and patterns of this good and you have to choose a high-confidence such as Frame Frame 4 hours and then can integrate this with Bollinger bands to determine the type of candle agreed with the support or resistance to be more confident[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    My friend you need a very good experience to make a better trading analysis there are many types of analysis in forex which you can use for your trading i will suggest you to spend time in your demo trading learning as much as you can only after that you will get the right knowledge about your trading style

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast