Passion in forex
Page 1 of 47 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Passion in forex

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Passion in forex

Ive tried forex since 2006, a lot of my investment had gone because of greedy and 'scared to lost'. than i realized one thing passion and tips from advanced investor would help. Most important your account had enough to cover the certain amount of lost.

Find the right moment to place order, try to find senior in the market to teach you regarding indicator. and do not place all in your account tried to leave 70% equityinvest the rest... be passion if market sudden turn finally ..... pray for succes

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It is all well and good to have passion for trading, but many traders are misleading this to the greed and fear in the market. It will take a great trading skills and determination for the traders to have things successfully worked for in the market, this is the manner through which a good trading psychology could be enhanced.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Wow. It was nice to see you here, you are an expert trader, has a lot of experience, you trade in forex since 2006. It was fantastic. I agree with you, newbie should listen to the advice of the expert traders, but unfortunately not all of the expert trader is giving good advice, and other problems are a newbie still has a high ego.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    Passion is a great virtue for human.In forex passion is very necessary thing for a profitable trade.Forex is a cool and knowladge based business and passion control traders trading activity.So every trader need passion to his trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    [lang=ar]Yes, I feel your This happened to me since the first time began to trade, even though I held deals were very profitable and was with me the expense of $ 25 until he became of $ 80 in a period not exceeding 3 weeks, but because I could not adjust myself and under the pressure of greed did not put deals commensurate with the head size money and I do not trade on with a stop loss and Hakma I could not maintain the account and ended the whole money and lost the account after a profit but I learned a good lesson[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Mate do hard work and just stick to this business I also lost a lot of money in starting but now I am making a very good profit in this business and happy with that hope you are also learning well and never give up one day for sure you will achieve a very good success in your life with forex and I will surely pray for you my friend

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by azmina View Post
    Ive tried forex since 2006, a lot of my investment had gone because of greedy and 'scared to lost'. than i realized one thing passion and tips from advanced investor would help. Most important your account had enough to cover the certain amount of lost.

Find the right moment to place order, try to find senior in the market to teach you regarding indicator. and do not place all in your account tried to leave 70% equityinvest the rest... be passion if market sudden turn finally ..... pray for succes
    I am in this market for more than five years and I have done so many experiments and gained experience, good and bad both. At the early stage of my career I was keen to make money and that's why I selected scalping as money making strategy and style, and fortunately made money too, but then lost very next day, from that day I realized that forex trading is not as much easy as we are thinking and proper learning is the only solution.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    I am in this market for more than five years and I have done so many experiments and gained experience, good and bad both. At the early stage of my career I was keen to make money and that's why I selected scalping as money making strategy and style, and fortunately made money too, but then lost very next day, from that day I realized that forex trading is not as much easy as we are thinking and proper learning is the only solution.
    That's good if you are trading for for five years now. I am just wondering. Do you know how to earn properly? I am thinking of opening an new thread that we can post our trading history. So that others can also check how we trade and how we can make good profit. In the long run we can all become a rich trader. I don't mind if I share my trading history at all.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 32
    To succeed and excel in the forex trading business it is very much important for all the traders that they should be able to develop passion towards the forex trading business such that making good gains on consistent basis and sustaining in the forex market becomes evident for the traders while trading in this highly risky forex market.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 39
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashviniurs View Post
    To succeed and excel in the forex trading business it is very much important for all the traders that they should be able to develop passion towards the forex trading business such that making good gains on consistent basis and sustaining in the forex market becomes evident for the traders while trading in this highly risky forex market.
    Having passion is going to make the process of learning and understanding Forex an interesting and delightful experience. In order to trade fore you need to learn the rules and trading analysis and discipline yourself to avoid emotional trading. Betting on the other hand doesn't need any skills.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 47 1234511 ... LastLast