Passion in forex
Page 1 of 47 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 467

Thread: Passion in forex

  1. #1
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    4
    Promo (¢)
    200
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Passion in forex

    Ive tried forex since 2006, a lot of my investment had gone because of greedy and 'scared to lost'. than i realized one thing passion and tips from advanced investor would help. Most important your account had enough to cover the certain amount of lost.

    Find the right moment to place order, try to find senior in the market to teach you regarding indicator. and do not place all in your account tried to leave 70% equityinvest the rest... be passion if market sudden turn finally ..... pray for succes

    Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27,036
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It is all well and good to have passion for trading, but many traders are misleading this to the greed and fear in the market. It will take a great trading skills and determination for the traders to have things successfully worked for in the market, this is the manner through which a good trading psychology could be enhanced.

    Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Rookie rinaji's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,557
    Promo (¢)
    2,035
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Wow. It was nice to see you here, you are an expert trader, has a lot of experience, you trade in forex since 2006. It was fantastic. I agree with you, newbie should listen to the advice of the expert traders, but unfortunately not all of the expert trader is giving good advice, and other problems are a newbie still has a high ego.

    Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

  4. #4
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    137
    Promo (¢)
    580
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    Passion is a great virtue for human.In forex passion is very necessary thing for a profitable trade.Forex is a cool and knowladge based business and passion control traders trading activity.So every trader need passion to his trade.

    Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Low Cost snnaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    522
    Promo (¢)
    1,932
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    [lang=ar]Yes, I feel your This happened to me since the first time began to trade, even though I held deals were very profitable and was with me the expense of $ 25 until he became of $ 80 in a period not exceeding 3 weeks, but because I could not adjust myself and under the pressure of greed did not put deals commensurate with the head size money and I do not trade on with a stop loss and Hakma I could not maintain the account and ended the whole money and lost the account after a profit but I learned a good lesson[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Registered user Hukam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8,693
    Promo (¢)
    7,140
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Mate do hard work and just stick to this business I also lost a lot of money in starting but now I am making a very good profit in this business and happy with that hope you are also learning well and never give up one day for sure you will achieve a very good success in your life with forex and I will surely pray for you my friend

    Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    forex
    Posts
    658
    Promo (¢)
    3,760
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by azmina View Post
    Ive tried forex since 2006, a lot of my investment had gone because of greedy and 'scared to lost'. than i realized one thing passion and tips from advanced investor would help. Most important your account had enough to cover the certain amount of lost.

    Find the right moment to place order, try to find senior in the market to teach you regarding indicator. and do not place all in your account tried to leave 70% equityinvest the rest... be passion if market sudden turn finally ..... pray for succes
    I am in this market for more than five years and I have done so many experiments and gained experience, good and bad both. At the early stage of my career I was keen to make money and that's why I selected scalping as money making strategy and style, and fortunately made money too, but then lost very next day, from that day I realized that forex trading is not as much easy as we are thinking and proper learning is the only solution.

    Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,364
    Promo (¢)
    2,600
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    I am in this market for more than five years and I have done so many experiments and gained experience, good and bad both. At the early stage of my career I was keen to make money and that's why I selected scalping as money making strategy and style, and fortunately made money too, but then lost very next day, from that day I realized that forex trading is not as much easy as we are thinking and proper learning is the only solution.
    That's good if you are trading for for five years now. I am just wondering. Do you know how to earn properly? I am thinking of opening an new thread that we can post our trading history. So that others can also check how we trade and how we can make good profit. In the long run we can all become a rich trader. I don't mind if I share my trading history at all.

    Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,779
    Promo (¢)
    160
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 32
    To succeed and excel in the forex trading business it is very much important for all the traders that they should be able to develop passion towards the forex trading business such that making good gains on consistent basis and sustaining in the forex market becomes evident for the traders while trading in this highly risky forex market.

    Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,186
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 39
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashviniurs View Post
    To succeed and excel in the forex trading business it is very much important for all the traders that they should be able to develop passion towards the forex trading business such that making good gains on consistent basis and sustaining in the forex market becomes evident for the traders while trading in this highly risky forex market.
    Having passion is going to make the process of learning and understanding Forex an interesting and delightful experience. In order to trade fore you need to learn the rules and trading analysis and discipline yourself to avoid emotional trading. Betting on the other hand doesn't need any skills.

    Not allowed!

Page 1 of 47 1234511 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •