Which interval will you choose for binary option? - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Which interval will you choose for binary option?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 0

Which interval will you choose for binary option?

I am a classic trader, I don't usually trade with binary option, but whenever I choose to trade then I traded with M15 interval, I want to know about you guyz, which time frame will you choose as interval, as we all know that if we choose M5 then we will have to select our option before 10 minutes of execution, so if we choose M15 then it means that our option will close after 30 minutes.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    I have a long experience of trading the regularly forex trading and cfds, and i am sure for traders to be trading with forex than the binary option. When you want to trade the binary option at all, try to be trading it with at at least the four hours time frames for the best performance you can get with your trading itself.
    I would like the previous idea of choosing time interval, yes it was 1 minute time frame. If you advise that we should choose the 4 hours time frame for the best performance in binary option, then the comparison between binary option and forex trading is equal between each other. The best thing we can only get from binary is its fast profit execution by trading in the lowest time frame. I have tested a 30 seconds time frame too, and it is quite interesting and challenging. Very recommended for scalpers.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    If it will be possible for me to leave my trade as long as I want that's the interval that I will choose to trade just as forex, that's the best interval anyone could use to trade binary and it will assure more success, trading 30 seconds and highest 30minutes doesn't sound too good to me, leaving our trade as long as we want and closing them anytime we want is the best interval to choose.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 58
    I think in binary option trading is suitable for traders who like to hedge and has a daily target. if in the forex market because they just get a little profit depend on the number of pips gained, another case with binary options that provide benefits ranging from 70 to 90% by guessing where prices will move, whether down or up if only 1 pip move differently. selection of a preferred time interval is usually relatively small, such as the time frame for 1 minute, 5 minutes, 15 minutes and more minutes.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    If it will be possible for me to leave my trade as long as I want that's the interval that I will choose to trade just as forex, that's the best interval anyone could use to trade binary and it will assure more success, trading 30 seconds and highest 30minutes doesn't sound too good to me, leaving our trade as long as we want and closing them anytime we want is the best interval to choose.
    It is possible to leave the trade the time you want it, and the time for traders to quit their trade has to work with the analysis the trader do. When working with 1 day time frame, you can not quit the trade like the trader that worked with it like that of the 5 minutes chart, that is what i believe you need to know if this.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    i will use m15 interval as it gives me nice approach to decide my order and what would i gain after 15 minutes so nice time frame for quick and short trading
    binary options need quick and correct decisions so prefer to use little time frames which would give u more better knowledge

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192
    Quote Originally Posted by azanraza897 View Post
    i will use m15 interval as it gives me nice approach to decide my order and what would i gain after 15 minutes so nice time frame for quick and short trading
    binary options need quick and correct decisions so prefer to use little time frames which would give u more better knowledge
    It is best to choose minutes time frames whenever we want to trade in binary option. We should make quick trades by making quick analysis and decisions. If we hesitate for once, we better stop trading for the moment and re-enter the market whenever we feel the confidence again. Since this binary option is far riskier than forex, which we can be a millionaire in hours using increasing bet. I admit this business is hard to do for swing trader like me.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    It is best to choose minutes time frames whenever we want to trade in binary option. We should make quick trades by making quick analysis and decisions. If we hesitate for once, we better stop trading for the moment and re-enter the market whenever we feel the confidence again. Since this binary option is far riskier than forex, which we can be a millionaire in hours using increasing bet. I admit this business is hard to do for swing trader like me.
    I do like the binary option on the hourly ways, that will give me the time to do what is right when i try to do my trading with binary option. Trading is not hard only when traders makes it easy for themselves, and the binary option will not stress the trader much when they are using the high time frames for its trading, that will suggest high interval too.

Not allowed!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678