Which interval will you choose for binary option? - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Which interval will you choose for binary option?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 0

Which interval will you choose for binary option?

I am a classic trader, I don't usually trade with binary option, but whenever I choose to trade then I traded with M15 interval, I want to know about you guyz, which time frame will you choose as interval, as we all know that if we choose M5 then we will have to select our option before 10 minutes of execution, so if we choose M15 then it means that our option will close after 30 minutes.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 204
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    I hope you share binary option trading strategy, I'm looking for a binary option trading strategies. I think if you use the expired time 2 minutes, 3 minutes or 10 minutes, you like to use scalping strategy. The robooption I saw expire time of 60 seconds, this is an extreme scalping. we can get a profit very quickly, and can get very rapid loss also
    Recently robooption has added 5 minute option too. It is good and suits my plan. I mainly depend on price action or say I put/call what I see. I just follow the trend. And it works well for me. I also prefer to use 3 minute expiry options. One thing I found missing so far in robooption is selection of time. You need to have many time options like 1H, 2H, 4H, 30M, 12H etc.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    Recently robooption has added 5 minute option too. It is good and suits my plan. I mainly depend on price action or say I put/call what I see. I just follow the trend. And it works well for me. I also prefer to use 3 minute expiry options. One thing I found missing so far in robooption is selection of time. You need to have many time options like 1H, 2H, 4H, 30M, 12H etc.
    Hi mate, do you always trade binary options? How do you experience in the binary options? Whether this is easier than conventional forex trading? For me personally, binary option is more difficult than the classic forex trading even though we only guess the direction of the market. I still learn about the effective strategy for binary option trading, but I have no idea.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I've observed binary choice along with another agents plus they display the actual period, additionally they display the actual expiration period, however, you may boost the period through in one moment to 1 day time, We have not however observed robooption, and so i have no idea about this, knowing about this after that notify me personally.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    I am a classic trader, I don't usually trade with binary option, but whenever I choose to trade then I traded with M15 interval, I want to know about you guyz, which time frame will you choose as interval, as we all know that if we choose M5 then we will have to select our option before 10 minutes of execution, so if we choose M15 then it means that our option will close after 30 minutes.
    If The idea expert adviser is usually good subsequently share your strategy The item expert adviser will be using, how much lot size This is using, can be That increasing the lot size or Dependable throughout single size? can be The idea scalping expert as well as short term? intranet or maybe swinger? trades using one pair or maybe numerous pairs, what are usually your specification regarding It robot? what are your current inputs AS WELL AS output parameters you use selected. is This martingale base robot as well as what? these are generally some concerns for you to answer
    Greed is actually temptation to acheive high and higher profits through any right or wrong in forex, this can be harmful not only for yourself but for greedy traders are actually harmful for forex as well other traders.

- - - Updated - - -

All the users before to get a "Newbie" status have no right to use attachments placed on the Forum. To come into the "Newbie" group it is needed to write down 15 posts and it must be passed 2 days after Forum registration
    m

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    This is right that robooption ahs added this, but I think that the more the time frame, the higher the risk for the trader. This is why I think I can not bet lower than 1 hour with binary option. Binary option trading is very good, but all things should be set before you place the trade, most especially the timing aspect of it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    [lang=ar]we can say that using the highest leverage will be so bad if you are trading with a high capital so i think the best leverage is 1:100 and i had many margin call but in fact it may be a disaster for any trader but if you are a beginner trader it may be a great opportunity for you to learn from your mistakes .[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by gemi619 View Post
    [lang=ar]we can say that using the highest leverage will be so bad if you are trading with a high capital so i think the best leverage is 1:100 and i had many margin call but in fact it may be a disaster for any trader but if you are a beginner trader it may be a great opportunity for you to learn from your mistakes .[/lang]
    I think you gave out of topic comment...
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    This is right that robooption ahs added this, but I think that the more the time frame, the higher the risk for the trader. This is why I think I can not bet lower than 1 hour with binary option. Binary option trading is very good, but all things should be set before you place the trade, most especially the timing aspect of it.
    I prefer to use H1 - daily intervals in robooption , daily interval is very good to use if there are long-term trends such as the present situation in some pairs, I followed the trend by analyzing the daily candle , but I do not have any idea if the market is ranging, I find it difficult to trade in binary option if the market in a ranging state.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Something I really like during my binary choice buying and selling is actually a chance to select my personal period personally. However along with the majority of binary choice systems, you can't do this, you'll just select from the actual dropdown expiration period the thing is. As well as because of this, I'll first of all examine the problem about the buying and selling graph from the resource I wish to industry, that's generate an income figure out the actual termination.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    I prefer to use H1 - daily intervals in robooption , daily interval is very good to use if there are long-term trends such as the present situation in some pairs, I followed the trend by analyzing the daily candle , but I do not have any idea if the market is ranging, I find it difficult to trade in binary option if the market in a ranging state.
    This is a good one, the traders that is trading lesser than 1hour with the binary option might find it difficult to work through. In the way I have devised my own, I make sure that I know a direction for a trade in Asian session, US session and UK session. This makes me to have an active bet for the whole trading day.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    They are good good examples available mister, this exhibits that you're an expert. In this manner associated with buying and selling, in my opinion that it's the actual design about the thighs from the buying and selling graph which investors must be searching about this. We additionally deduced which it will likely be a type of complex with regard to investors which really wants to industry this along with temporary, it's intended for intraday as well as long-term.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast