Which interval will you choose for binary option? - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Which interval will you choose for binary option?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 0

Which interval will you choose for binary option?

I am a classic trader, I don't usually trade with binary option, but whenever I choose to trade then I traded with M15 interval, I want to know about you guyz, which time frame will you choose as interval, as we all know that if we choose M5 then we will have to select our option before 10 minutes of execution, so if we choose M15 then it means that our option will close after 30 minutes.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    As long as it is binary option, the timing is very important. But i should tell you today that the more the time you choose the safer for you, it will even give you the chance to prove yourself that you are a trend trader or reversal trader with the use of stop loss. This will help you to say what might happen for the rest of the day in the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I've observed binary choice along with another agents plus they display the actual period, additionally they display the actual expiration period, however, you may boost the period through in one moment to 1 day time, We have not however observed robooption, and so i have no idea about this, knowing about this after that notify me personally.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by rtsaima View Post
    I've observed binary choice along with another agents plus they display the actual period, additionally they display the actual expiration period, however, you may boost the period through in one moment to 1 day time, We have not however observed robooption, and so i have no idea about this, knowing about this after that notify me personally.
    The prove of real trading is the function of the time frame the trader use. The interval of trading is very crucial in trading binary option. One thing that is most important is only how the trader will work with his system on binary option trading, and I believe that the system will naturally suggest the time frame the trader will use.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    I am a classic trader, I don't usually trade with binary option, but whenever I choose to trade then I traded with M15 interval, I want to know about you guyz, which time frame will you choose as interval, as we all know that if we choose M5 then we will have to select our option before 10 minutes of execution, so if we choose M15 then it means that our option will close after 30 minutes.
    [lang=ar]friends Robo forex is a unique forum which give you all you have required, so their is another services which is binary options, you have to do trade in robo forex account through binary options. you have to do small trades through binary options. it's a good way for us. for making profit[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    actually do not really believe this really is actually correct, to achieve the take into account just how long before you obtain the actual take into account the actual investor. In my opinion which what is important here's trustworthiness, as well as it s this that we ought to attempt to adhere to. Cash isn't what's simple to come across, as well as getting a good advertisement such as this is simply the waste materials of your time with regard to investors

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    The prove of real trading is the function of the time frame the trader use. The interval of trading is very crucial in trading binary option. One thing that is most important is only how the trader will work with his system on binary option trading, and I believe that the system will naturally suggest the time frame the trader will use.
    yes as those also to works on combination or the spares on focus as to spends of the good risks on arrange with the good distribution on allocating of the good margin with the running of the trading works as to complete of the good goals on target.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    The time intervals are some of the thing that I don't like trading conditions that you get is that you have ffixed time that you have to trade with that way there is a good chance that you can ll trade and adjust time that you required for the trade to expire well ebough

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    I've tried to use the lowest interval in binary option, I get success for a few days, but then I always loss, it is my experience in binary option, I think we should choose an interval in the binary option in accordance with the time frame that we use in classic trading, Because it would be more convenient in accordance with the habits of our analysis in the classical trading. its just my personal opinion.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    I've tried to use the lowest interval in binary option, I get success for a few days, but then I always loss, it is my experience in binary option, I think we should choose an interval in the binary option in accordance with the time frame that we use in classic trading, Because it would be more convenient in accordance with the habits of our analysis in the classical trading. its just my personal opinion.
    Binary is my weakness. But I am really trying to make some good income in here. I am sure that I will earn good money in here if I can. But right now the lower the interval the more I feel I am gambling. I really don't like to open a position that I can't defend it. And since the lower the interval the more the trend is prone to volatility movement and not necessarily the market movements.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    This is a very serious question, I believe that the larger the time frame, the better the result the trader might get. Even if you will choose a short term trading for the betting on the binary option, I believe that it is better to use at least 4 hours for the analysis, this will bring more justification, and time factor to the bet you placed.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast