Which interval will you choose for binary option?
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Which interval will you choose for binary option?

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0

Which interval will you choose for binary option?

I am a classic trader, I don't usually trade with binary option, but whenever I choose to trade then I traded with M15 interval, I want to know about you guyz, which time frame will you choose as interval, as we all know that if we choose M5 then we will have to select our option before 10 minutes of execution, so if we choose M15 then it means that our option will close after 30 minutes.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    One thing I love in my binary option trading is the ability to choose my interval myself. But with most binary option platforms, you can not do that, you will only choose from the dropdown expiry time you see. And for this reason, I will firstly check the situation on the trading chart of the asset I want to trade, that is how I determine the expiration.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    I have seen binary option with some other brokers and they show the interval, they also show the expiry time, but you can increase the interval from from one minute to one day, I haven't yet seen robooption, so I don't know about that, if you know about that then inform me.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    sir please provide the details on daily basis so that the newbies like me can trade with your recommendations and earn some money but it will be better if you attach the chart along with recommendations so that we can learn the things along with earnings.1

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    These are nice examples out there sir, it shows that you are a professional. In this way of trading, i believe that it is the pattern on the legs of the trading chart that traders will have to be looking on this. I also deduced that it will be a kind of complicated for traders that wants to trade it with short term, it is meant for intraday and long term.

- - - Updated - - -

sir please provide the details on daily basis so that the newbies like me can trade with your recommendations and earn some money but it will be better if you attach the chart along with recommendations so that we can learn the things along with earnings.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    we can say that using the highest leverage will be so bad if you are trading with a high capital so i think the best leverage is 1:100 and i had many margin call but in fact it may be a disaster for any trader but if you are a beginner trader it may be a great opportunity for you to learn from your mistakes .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    sir please provide the details on daily basis so that the newbies like me can trade with your recommendations and earn some money but it will be better if you attach the chart along with recommendations so that we can learn the things along with earnings.1

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    I am a classic trader, I don't usually trade with binary option, but whenever I choose to trade then I traded with M15 interval, I want to know about you guyz, which time frame will you choose as interval, as we all know that if we choose M5 then we will have to select our option before 10 minutes of execution, so if we choose M15 then it means that our option will close after 30 minutes.
    in binary option you can use the expired time 15 m, 30 m, 45 m and 60 m / 1 hour ( you can view this picture, I gave a red circle ). first you have to adjust the binary option trading, I think in forex trading strategy can be used for binary option trading also. in binary option we should use analysis, do not rely on luck

untitled.JPG

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193
    I am trading binaries for few years. Though I didn't find success in demo contest. The most preferable time I use for binary is 10 minutes for expire. Sometime I go with 2 minute or 3 minutes too. For bigger response I used 4/6 hours time too. I got most of my success with 10 minutes or 5/7 minutes. So I use it mostly. When I expect a trend to retrace then I use time more than 15 minutes.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    I am trading binaries for few years. Though I didn't find success in demo contest. The most preferable time I use for binary is 10 minutes for expire. Sometime I go with 2 minute or 3 minutes too. For bigger response I used 4/6 hours time too. I got most of my success with 10 minutes or 5/7 minutes. So I use it mostly. When I expect a trend to retrace then I use time more than 15 minutes.
    I hope you share binary option trading strategy, I'm looking for a binary option trading strategies. I think if you use the expired time 2 minutes, 3 minutes or 10 minutes, you like to use scalping strategy. The robooption I saw expire time of 60 seconds, this is an extreme scalping. we can get a profit very quickly, and can get very rapid loss also

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast