Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: How much instruments / symbols are available with binary options

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0

How much instruments / symbols are available with binary options

I have traded only a few times with binary options with another broker, and then I left binary options and then turn to classic trading, now I want to know about the numbers of trading instruments available with binary options, I mean to say that only forex pairs are available with binary option or some stocks, shares, indices and CFDs are available with binary options. If only forex pairs are available then how much pairs are available? is USD/ZAR available with binary option?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 47
    I usually see some major currency pairs alone, there are approximately 5 pairs, they are EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF. it's just that I often see and that I mostly use in trading in binary. anyway, I am also not interested in using other currency pairs because I do not want to break my concentration and focus by studying the movement of other currencies. for me, some currency pairs that I described earlier is sufficient to provide a satisfactory result for me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 263
    Given: 169
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    I trade apple and Facebook mostly those days when I was in binary trading but now that I no much about eurusd and gbpusd I think this are the pairs I will like to trade when I start binary once again, there are a lot of major currency in binary trading and we can find a lot of currency we can't find in our forex major currency, there are many but when next am trading binary option I will focus on eurusd and gbpusd.
    It is good for us to trade some companies that standalone without any relations to others. Unlike currencies that we're used to trade with, they are related to others. We have to understand both of currency's economic growth that move its value in forex market. And when we trade by investing in some companies, we can simply follow their updated news without any relation to others. If a company has big news and it is positive, sure their value will be increased and we can gain some benefits from that.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    the instruments and symbols will appear in binary option of roboforex and you can see it, you may not see all the instruments you want because there is no broker that will give you all instruments you want but the present will be enough for good trading and making of money, so you can determine which instrument you prefer to work with and make profits with it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Its depend on the broker. Some of the broker provide more then 100 symbols including metal and Forex. But EURUSD and GBPUSD is the best for Binary option trading. I am trading EURUSD pair in Binary Option trading. This pair is very safe for trading. You can apply this pair for good profit.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by forexaarena View Post
    Its depend on the broker. Some of the broker provide more then 100 symbols including metal and Forex. But EURUSD and GBPUSD is the best for Binary option trading. I am trading EURUSD pair in Binary Option trading. This pair is very safe for trading. You can apply this pair for good profit.
    For binary option I think it will be more better for us to trade Facebook apple and some other major pairs different from eurusd, gbpusd, those trade are more easier to predict, but when it comes to the forex market we can always consider eurusd and gbpusd as the best pairs or the safest pairs to trade, but for binary option trading what we need is to trade pairs like Apple.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    [lang=ar]I have been trading on this kind of trade but I didn’t continue long for because I am not convinced of it. Maybe I did not find fun with it either in classical trading or because I did not understand enough, but I did not feel like a trader selling and buying. I think it's kind of gambling and I do not like this kind of trade
    I love to sell and buy according to technical rules, this is what I understand only[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    this is good

Not allowed!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567