How much instruments / symbols are available with binary options - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: How much instruments / symbols are available with binary options

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 0

How much instruments / symbols are available with binary options

I have traded only a few times with binary options with another broker, and then I left binary options and then turn to classic trading, now I want to know about the numbers of trading instruments available with binary options, I mean to say that only forex pairs are available with binary option or some stocks, shares, indices and CFDs are available with binary options. If only forex pairs are available then how much pairs are available? is USD/ZAR available with binary option?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Well, this is changing at times, depending on the condition of the market. I will advice you that you should prepare yourself for the time and the pairs that you see on the robooption trading at the time you want to trade, they are the ones that you should work with, not that you will have its mind of trading before hand.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    actually I do not trade the binary options which I do not know how can we use it and its principles . I may search for its rules and how do we make a best use of it and how many the instruments used in it . all this I want to know about the tradi ng on the binary options .which I think it differs alot of Forex

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    If you possess analyzed which agents won't supply you just about all devices within the foreign exchange market, which exact same would go to the actual binary choice buying and selling too. You'll have to help to make your own programs abased on which the thing is about the roboforex binary choice system. If you would like a few devices to become additional, you may make recommendation using the assistance. If you're preferred, they'll include this afterwards.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Frankly, I do not binary Option system in order to l help you on this subject, but you'll find plenty of esteemed members who trade system binary Option and I hope to provide you with assistance so that they can benefit from trading profits and check

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    There are not that much that you can trade with when it comes to Binary option trading and that means that when you trading you have to make sure that you choose from a particular list that has been given the reason that the company chooses and some of then might see them trading is that sometime the marketight be not that active and it's not a good I dea totrade at that time

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Even apple vs Google shares also being provided by binary option. All instrument most of all is available. Demo option is the big change for forex trader and any new client. To understand the more about market through binary option. To me, binary option is very interesting. I have registered, and fuly verified and try to demo option first.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    I have traded only a few times with binary options with another broker, and then I left binary options and then turn to classic trading, now I want to know about the numbers of trading instruments available with binary options, I mean to say that only forex pairs are available with binary option or some stocks, shares, indices and CFDs are available with binary options. If only forex pairs are available then how much pairs are available? is USD/ZAR available with binary option?
    I have already trade in some binary option brokers. I found there are forex pairs, comodity pairs, and also index. I think each broker have diferrent in provide trading instruments for their vlients. Just like in classic trading. There are broker who provide much more instruments and there are brokers whi just provide forex instruments.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    i Agree to you all.I have experience in binary options trading too and tell you the truth my Experience was not good Because i was a new user to binary and do not know how to trade how to use instruments for the trading.But All along I left binary options trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Binary option instrument to trade with are basically essential with what the broker gives to trade, it varies depending on the broker and the time of trading. With time i have studied robooption, they have all instruments they offer in the forex facet on their robooption platform, this is always good for traders to choose from a whole range of work.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 204
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Even apple vs Google shares also being provided by binary option. All instrument most of all is available. Demo option is the big change for forex trader and any new client. To understand the more about market through binary option. To me, binary option is very interesting. I have registered, and fuly verified and try to demo option first.
    I am very much happy to see many trading instrument in the trading list. I am very much happy to see Google, IBM and DAX future in the list. And as the minimum trade size reduced to only 1$. So the total environment very well suits with my trading strategies. So very soon I'll be trading in binary options again. I must say robooption for making things easy. You can find full list of instruments from the link _http://www.robooption.com/trading-conditions/trading-instruments/

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gulfstream; 05-05-2015 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Active links

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast