How much instruments / symbols are available with binary options - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: How much instruments / symbols are available with binary options

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 0

How much instruments / symbols are available with binary options

I have traded only a few times with binary options with another broker, and then I left binary options and then turn to classic trading, now I want to know about the numbers of trading instruments available with binary options, I mean to say that only forex pairs are available with binary option or some stocks, shares, indices and CFDs are available with binary options. If only forex pairs are available then how much pairs are available? is USD/ZAR available with binary option?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    What you should do here is to know what the broker you are using is giving you in their terms and condition. You will note the time that individual currency pairs are coming up for using. Forex traders will need a system that is more powerful to trade any instruments, so be very prepared for this random way of trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    What you should do here is to know what the broker you are using is giving you in their terms and condition. You will note the time that individual currency pairs are coming up for using. Forex traders will need a system that is more powerful to trade any instruments, so be very prepared for this random way of trading.
    yes as trader to works of the good options with the decision on spending of the good chance on running of the good arrange with the analytics as referring of the finale on options to put with the submission of order.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    The beat thinga about when you have trade with the robooption is that you have start small like you have ten dollar you can start the grown to where you want yo me that way there is a chance wgwwhen you have made a mistake you can not loose that much

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    I have traded only a few times with binary options with another broker, and then I left binary options and then turn to classic trading, now I want to know about the numbers of trading instruments available with binary options, I mean to say that only forex pairs are available with binary option or some stocks, shares, indices and CFDs are available with binary options. If only forex pairs are available then how much pairs are available? is USD/ZAR available with binary option?
    I guess it is depends on the broker, just like in classic forex trading, each broker providing trading instruments for their clients, there are brokers that provide a lot of trading instruments and there are brokers that have poor of trading instruments.

Talking about binary option, I've ever deposit twice in a specific broker for binary options. I found a lot of instruments provided by them, including the major pairs and crossing pair, but I did not find usd/zar. As I remember they also provide some other currency pairs, such as USD/PLN, USD/MXN, etc. There are many options of commodity pairs, and also index.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 204
    So far my option trading experience is about 3 years. So robooption is new to me and already started trading there. I found it has so far not many instrument to trade. I think this list should be increased. I always loved to trade option with CFDs like google, Apple and IBM. And I got good success with them too. I hope this instruments should be added in future in robooption.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    This is a very good question, but with what I know, it is really a very good broker that will give you more instruments to trade with on the binary option trading platform, that is why a broker like robooption are adding more instruments time to time. It is very good to have all the pairs a trader could see on the broker forex chart on the binary option platform.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by yasir arafat View Post
    before i use other brokers binary trading.but i don't see any tools.its so difficult for me.i think binary is not better for a trader.
    What tools? I think it is not too difficult if you have a good strategy for the classic trading, because it is basically the same, but indeed the classic trading is better for me, but it is dependent on our view, many people who like the binary option, but also many traders are not convenient for the binary option. For me, a binary option is a second option.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Within the binary choices how you can industry foreign currencies, that vary not really industry where one can differ, however, you very first research as well as connection with this particular industry about the fresh system Demoa prior to the actual begin

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    So far my option trading experience is about 3 years. So robooption is new to me and already started trading there. I found it has so far not many instrument to trade. I think this list should be increased. I always loved to trade option with CFDs like google, Apple and IBM. And I got good success with them too. I hope this instruments should be added in future in robooption.
    Trading binary options with CFD is never the issue, so far you can time your way out the best in it. Try to go round about the robooption platform as you have claimed to be new to it. It I a very good platform, and it ahs virtually all the thing a reasonable binary option trader will want. Also, it is very good to work with only certain instruments per time, not all at the same time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    If The idea expert adviser is usually good subsequently share your strategy The item expert adviser will be using, how much lot size This is using, can be That increasing the lot size or Dependable throughout single size? can be The idea scalping expert as well as short term? intranet or maybe swinger? trades using one pair or maybe numerous pairs, what are usually your specification regarding It robot? what are your current inputs AS WELL AS output parameters you use selected. is This martingale base robot as well as what? these are generally some concerns for you to answer
    Many thanks with regard to discussing this particular sign We in no way make use of this sign until right now however searching really fascinating I'll make use of this sign without a doubt this we could observe 5, 6 buying and selling sets in a single chance after that that isn't a poor buying and selling sign whatsoever I'll include 1 many thanks with this line good

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast