Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How much instruments / symbols are available with binary options

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0

How much instruments / symbols are available with binary options

I have traded only a few times with binary options with another broker, and then I left binary options and then turn to classic trading, now I want to know about the numbers of trading instruments available with binary options, I mean to say that only forex pairs are available with binary option or some stocks, shares, indices and CFDs are available with binary options. If only forex pairs are available then how much pairs are available? is USD/ZAR available with binary option?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    As long as you have studied that brokers will not provide you all instruments in the forex market, that same goes to the binary option trading as well. You will have to make your plans abased on what you see on the roboforex binary option platform. If you want some instruments to be added, you can make suggestion with the support. If you are favoured, they will add it later on.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    [lang=ar]In the binary options how to trade currencies, which differ not trade where you can vary, but you first study and experience of this trade on the experimental platform Demoa before the real start[/lang]

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    As long as you have studied that brokers will not provide you all instruments in the forex market, that same goes to the binary option trading as well. You will have to make your plans abased on what you see on the roboforex binary option platform. If you want some instruments to be added, you can make suggestion with the support. If you are favoured, they will add it later on.
    It is not a matter to solve with support or online customer service, it is a matter to add an instrument with binary option, only one or two traders can not force a broker to add a new instrument, the broker himself is a good observer and he knows that which instrument has good trading volume.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    I have traded only a few times with binary options with another broker, and then I left binary options and then turn to classic trading, now I want to know about the numbers of trading instruments available with binary options, I mean to say that only forex pairs are available with binary option or some stocks, shares, indices and CFDs are available with binary options. If only forex pairs are available then how much pairs are available? is USD/ZAR available with binary option?
    trade binary option have 18 trading instruments, see this table, you can zoom in by clicking the image

untitled.jpg

long term have 35 trading instruments and 60 second have 10 trading instruments.
    I guess we'll just pick one or three trading instruments, so as not to confuse the analysis. If you're a regular trading on the pair GBP / USD, you should also choose the GBP / USD at trading binary

Not allowed!
    Last edited by ngalapreceh; 11-09-2014 at 06:51 PM.

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    trade binary option have 18 trading instruments, see this table, you can zoom in by clicking the image

untitled.jpg

long term have 35 trading instruments and 60 second have 10 trading instruments.
    I guess we'll just pick one or three trading instruments, so as not to confuse the analysis. If you're a regular trading on the pair GBP / USD, you should also choose the GBP / USD at trading binary
    Really good information which you have provided, but as I had mentioned earlier above that I have doubts about binary option and that's why I don't trade with binary, but I will keep watching the market and if I find a good opportunity and some spare money in my pocket then I will try this option.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    Really good information which you have provided, but as I had mentioned earlier above that I have doubts about binary option and that's why I don't trade with binary, but I will keep watching the market and if I find a good opportunity and some spare money in my pocket then I will try this option.
    you can first learn about binary trading option. You can open a website robooption to gain knowledge and experience. I believe you can do it, because you have the status of a "rookie", while I still lack knowledge and still have status "register user". I am just a novice trader who seeks to learn about binary options, a bunch of self-taught way, let's learn together

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    Well, this is changing at times, depending on the condition of the market. I will advice you that you should prepare yourself for the time and the pairs that you see on the robooption trading at the time you want to trade, they are the ones that you should work with, not that you will have its mind of trading before hand.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Nicely, this really is altering sometimes, with respect to the situation from the marketplace. I'll guidance a person that you ought to get ready for that period and also the sets that you simply observe about the robooption buying and selling at that time you need to industry, they're those that you need to use, not really that you'll possess it's thoughts associated with buying and selling in advance.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    you can first learn about binary trading option. You can open a website robooption to gain knowledge and experience. I believe you can do it, because you have the status of a "rookie", while I still lack knowledge and still have status "register user". I am just a novice trader who seeks to learn about binary options, a bunch of self-taught way, let's learn together
    [lang=ar]Ideas for trading with binary options
    How to create profitable trading method for binary options?

First of all, we have to know parameters of our strategy – they should correspond to opportunities that binary option can give.

Profilt/loss ratio

As you understand – we have to have higher quantity of profitable trades to at least cover our costs. So, we should have strategy that would generate large quantity of winning outcomes – it should not be necessarily big moves, just small deviations in our favor.

Trading hypothesis:

To formulate rules for robust trading strategy, we have to formulate trading idea that would benefit from certain market conditions observed on a daily basis. Also, this idea has to be pretty simple to execute.

If we look at distribution of daily price action on, say, popular currency pair EURUSD, we would notice that rotation of the price occurs when price returns to average sessional price, that can be easily found with EMA indicator. For example, on 5-minute chart of EURUSD, decision making points look like shown below:

Attachment 11609

I have to mention that day was pretty volatile – in many cases there would be much more decision making points, especially if price would trade within consolidation area.

For sixty-second options, it’s possible to build simple scalping strategy that would be impossible to execute in conventional forex trading. If price touches 21-period EMA, we might observe at least slight pullback within next 2-3 minutes (price holds above EMA). Therefore, our trigger for entering long trade (buying «call» option) is a moment when price touches 21-period EMA from above (we can buy «put» option when price touches it from below).

Attachment 11610

We are talking about small pullback that does not exceed 5-10 pips, it can be 3-4 pips in most cases. So, it is considered as a «noise» for many intraday traders. In fact, if you target is 5 pips per trade, it would be tough to trade – first you have to cover your spread, then capture 2-3 pips and go away- even 1/1 profit/loss ratio can not be easily achieved in such type of trading. It does not make sense in traditional trading.

But for binary options, it can bring some profit. You have to have at least 1 pip above strike price to realize profitable scenario – you get guaranteed 70% per bet. As you understand, it can not be achieved in traditional trading.

But of course, we should not only find profitable pattern, but rather know – what market conditions are risky for our strategy? In other words, we have to know when price moves through moving average without any pullbacks.

For example, it occurs after important news announcements. Below is a chart of GBPUSD after news announcement:

Attachment 11611

Therefore, you have to know periods within a day when you are not trading.

Also, after elongated consolidation areas market can become extremely volatile – you have to take such periods to consideration as well. The more elongated such period was, the more volatile price action will be – also it means risk for such type of scalping strategy:

Sometimes, period of reduced volatility pre-defines good trending move, we can use pullbacks to open positions in the direction of the trend.
    This example shows that you can build a trading strategy on short-term options (120 seconds). Also, you can use higher timeframes for your strategies using long term options with other expiration dates.ew[/lang]

- - - Updated - - -

Ideas for trading with binary options
    How to create profitable trading method for binary options?

First of all, we have to know parameters of our strategy – they should correspond to opportunities that binary option can give.

Profilt/loss ratio

As you understand – we have to have higher quantity of profitable trades to at least cover our costs. So, we should have strategy that would generate large quantity of winning outcomes – it should not be necessarily big moves, just small deviations in our favor.

Trading hypothesis:

To formulate rules for robust trading strategy, we have to formulate trading idea that would benefit from certain market conditions observed on a daily basis. Also, this idea has to be pretty simple to execute.

If we look at distribution of daily price action on, say, popular currency pair EURUSD, we would notice that rotation of the price occurs when price returns to average sessional price, that can be easily found with EMA indicator. For example, on 5-minute chart of EURUSD, decision making points look like shown below:

Attachment 11609

I have to mention that day was pretty volatile – in many cases there would be much more decision making points, especially if price would trade within consolidation area.

For sixty-second options, it’s possible to build simple scalping strategy that would be impossible to execute in conventional forex trading. If price touches 21-period EMA, we might observe at least slight pullback within next 2-3 minutes (price holds above EMA). Therefore, our trigger for entering long trade (buying «call» option) is a moment when price touches 21-period EMA from above (we can buy «put» option when price touches it from below).

Attachment 11610

We are talking about small pullback that does not exceed 5-10 pips, it can be 3-4 pips in most cases. So, it is considered as a «noise» for many intraday traders. In fact, if you target is 5 pips per trade, it would be tough to trade – first you have to cover your spread, then capture 2-3 pips and go away- even 1/1 profit/loss ratio can not be easily achieved in such type of trading. It does not make sense in traditional trading.

But for binary options, it can bring some profit. You have to have at least 1 pip above strike price to realize profitable scenario – you get guaranteed 70% per bet. As you understand, it can not be achieved in traditional trading.

But of course, we should not only find profitable pattern, but rather know – what market conditions are risky for our strategy? In other words, we have to know when price moves through moving average without any pullbacks.

For example, it occurs after important news announcements. Below is a chart of GBPUSD after news announcement:

Attachment 11611

Therefore, you have to know periods within a day when you are not trading.

Also, after elongated consolidation areas market can become extremely volatile – you have to take such periods to consideration as well. The more elongated such period was, the more volatile price action will be – also it means risk for such type of scalping strategy:

Sometimes, period of reduced volatility pre-defines good trending move, we can use pullbacks to open positions in the direction of the trend.
    This example shows that you can build a trading strategy on short-term options (120 seconds). Also, you can use higher timeframes for your strategies using long term options with other expiration dates.we

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast