Layouts in ctrader - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Layouts in ctrader

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 0

Layouts in ctrader

Dear friends, in this thread I want to tell you all that ctrader has at least four kind of layouts that we may use according to our choice, and we can find those layouts in the menu bar, in the option of preference, then you will see layout option, by default the layout is >Default, but you can change it to >Chart trading layout, > Chart only layout > Market analysis layout. People mostly use default layout because it shows the recent price list of currency pairs and if you click on any currency pair then you will understand that how much positions are filling, you can also see the lot size there. I personally use default chart layout, but I will recommend all the traders to try other layouts. So, please try layouts and then post your experience here.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    Well, I have tried it in demo account and never tried it in my real account or ever invested and traded with my own money in ctrader, but the execution is excellent and it shows the buying and selling power of the traders when you click on any currency pair in side column. But here we are talking about the layouts of ctrader, not about execution.
    I think you should try to invest some dollars in cTrader account and feel the future of trading platform. It's best to feel the experience from the real trading and gaining a real profit. Trading in cTrader cost smaller commission rather than in MetaTrader4, especially when you trade with Gold. Discussing about the layout, I would prefer to stay in default because I always trade with clear charts only, no indicators or lines. I do the analysis in the MT4 and do the trades in cTrader.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    I have also a same experience like you mate, even I don't have tried c trader yet in demo trading account. But we should test all types of trading platform, I think you have a good experience of demo trading in c trader that's why you are sure about its execution. I don't know much about layouts but will try to do practice very soon in c trader.
    Yes its free to do trade with any kind of trading platform we can open a demo trading account and can test a trading platform to learn in forex. Actually in real trading account we can face the real situations of market and can understand well about the use of our trading terminal. The features can be judged well only in real live market than the demo.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192
    Quote Originally Posted by shambca7 View Post
    Yes its free to do trade with any kind of trading platform we can open a demo trading account and can test a trading platform to learn in forex. Actually in real trading account we can face the real situations of market and can understand well about the use of our trading terminal. The features can be judged well only in real live market than the demo.
    If it is about testing the platform, then we should not really worry about what happen in real markets. We just want to check and test if there are things that can pleased us in certain trading platform. We also should know that each of every trading platform has different indicators, scripts, and EA to be selected in the platform. Since every trading tools were created in different versions and the type of platform.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 54
    i would love to try other layouts in ctrader platform since you already wrote that most people only use the default layout to trade which shows current market movement and our opened orders, just like what i always do too. this is not a new information to me since i already make some experiments too in ctrader but i only focus on the default things and just use the platform with all advantages it has to trade and execute my trades without lags or requotes.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I think that all the layout an all the platform are all the same but things that you have to know is that there are some indictors that you will find both platform that's is the downloaded platform and the web platform have some similar things

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    thanks for sharing these informations and so it is good to know that there is layout for the ctrader as this will give the platform more beauty and let the trader to be more attracted to that platform, the trader can use any layout he likes but i see that many trader prefer default layout because it is more functioning for trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    each trader can use the layout suitable for him or test some of them for enough time to see which one is suitable for him, or he can work with more than one layout, it is a good option in ctrader and help the trader to see the market in depth and so this will help him to take more accurate decision of trading and this will improve trading and increase the profits.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    however the delivery is great also it exhibits the actual exchanging energy from the investors whenever you click any kind of foreign currency set within aspect line. However right here we're referring to the actual designs associated with c trader, not really regarding delivery. i also suggest new member who don't know about c trade he can use this and read your article which help him earn batter money from Forex trading thanks for your post.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 13
    it shows the buying and selling power of the traders when you click on any currency pair in side column. But here we are talking about the layouts of c trader, not about execution.but the execution is excellent and it shows the buying and selling power of the traders when you click on any currency pair .we should be using other platforms and we are compared to select the best of them in an appropriate work environment

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    All things considered, I have attempted it in demo account and never attempted it in my genuine record or ever contributed and exchanged with my own particular cash in ctrader, however the execution is incredible and it demonstrates the purchasing and offering intensity of the brokers when you tap on any money match in side section. Yet, here we are discussing the formats of ctrader, not about execution.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast