Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Layouts in ctrader

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0

Layouts in ctrader

Dear friends, in this thread I want to tell you all that ctrader has at least four kind of layouts that we may use according to our choice, and we can find those layouts in the menu bar, in the option of preference, then you will see layout option, by default the layout is >Default, but you can change it to >Chart trading layout, > Chart only layout > Market analysis layout. People mostly use default layout because it shows the recent price list of currency pairs and if you click on any currency pair then you will understand that how much positions are filling, you can also see the lot size there. I personally use default chart layout, but I will recommend all the traders to try other layouts. So, please try layouts and then post your experience here.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    [lang=ar]Oh hello my friend
    In fact, this kind of platform probably was yesterday a new kind at all, but began to show curse experiences of others and the result says it is a good and fast type and is characterized by precision and low commissions because the prices come from the Bank itself and add a very low commission from the company and that's good[/lang]

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Well, I have tried it in demo account and never tried it in my real account or ever invested and traded with my own money in ctrader, but the execution is excellent and it shows the buying and selling power of the traders when you click on any currency pair in side column. But here we are talking about the layouts of ctrader, not about execution.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Nicely, I've attempted this within demonstration accounts and not attempted this during my actual accounts or even actually spent as well as exchanged along with my very own profit ctrader, however the delivery is great also it exhibits the actual exchanging energy from the investors whenever you click any kind of foreign currency set within aspect line. However right here we're referring to the actual designs associated with ctrader, not really regarding delivery.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Nicely, I've attempted this within demonstration accounts and not attempted this during my actual accounts or even actually spent as well as exchanged along with my very own profit ctrader, however the delivery is great also it exhibits the actual exchanging energy from the investors whenever you click any kind of foreign currency set within aspect line. However right here we're referring to the actual designs associated with ctrader, not really regarding delivery.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Is the MetaTrader platform is the leader in Forex, but that does not make us confine ourselves to be used when some other platforms are available that we should be using other platforms and we are compared to select the best of them in an appropriate work environment

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    Well, I have tried it in demo account and never tried it in my real account or ever invested and traded with my own money in ctrader, but the execution is excellent and it shows the buying and selling power of the traders when you click on any currency pair in side column. But here we are talking about the layouts of ctrader, not about execution.
    I have also a same experience like you mate, even I don't have tried c trader yet in demo trading account. But we should test all types of trading platform, I think you have a good experience of demo trading in c trader that's why you are sure about its execution. I don't know much about layouts but will try to do practice very soon in c trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I have tried it in demo account and never tried it in my real account or ever invested and traded with my own money in ctrader, but the execution is excellent and it shows the buying and selling power of the traders when you click on any currency pair in side column....

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    thanks for your helpful information about layouts in ctrader. i am new member so don.t know about ctrade after read your details now i am well known about ctrader and now i want to start ctrade. i also suggest new member who dont know about ctrade he can use this and read your article which help him earn batter money from forex trading thanks for your post

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Nice sharing sir, thread creator would you please explain more about those layouts with the help of screenshots I want to learn more about them, as you are saying that there are many kinds of layouts there can you explain more about chart trading layout and market analysis layout, its a new subject of learning for me and I am really excited to learn more about it. Waiting for your reply.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast