Can we use ctrader on our computer / laptops? - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Can we use ctrader on our computer / laptops?

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0

Can we use ctrader on our computer / laptops?

This is a question that most of the traders don't know, even I didn't know it before I used it, I heard about ctrader and then thought that this is some kind of application and need mobile phone or android, this was my misconception, actually I didn't know about ctrader exactly, and when I saw that practically then I realized that this is a trading platform just like meta trader.

I want to tell all the traders that it is similar to meta trader, if you are an old trader, you will not face difficulties during trading, this is a quick trading solution, you can trade with just one click, and the main thing that I love in ctrader is, there isn't any requote. Do you have any kind of experience regarding ctrader?

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 8
    Yeah definitely you can use this c trader on you laptop, computer and your mobile phones easily. You are only need to install the internet browser and login into your member area and then choose the c trader web trader. You cannot download it you can use it only with web browser and trade to login into your member area. In this way this is most secure way of trading on forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    yes, we can use c trader on our pc and laptop also on mobile. c trader is provided services to enter the market this is mostly for professional traders, it runs on high-speed internet speeds not on slow connections.there is no requote problem on c trader platform

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I have use Ctrader on both my PC and mobile. Sometime I use webplatform also. This platform is nice. All necessary instruments you will find in this platform. But trader who are used to with mt4 or mt5 I recomend to stick with that platform. Cause its better to use which u know better.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    yes, we can use this platform on pc, mobile and for web trader also.a c trader is a software who provide us the trading tool to enter the market.at this time this platform is most used by professional traders. this difficult than mt4 and mt4.c trader stop loss and take profit are very tight no need to worry about slippage I personally checked this feature.this is a good platform.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 18
    This thread is making me to laugh seriously, if we can not use the c-Trader on our computers, where else does the trader think we can use it at best? Well, in my own experience about the c-Trader trading platform, the main one which they have first introduced was introduced so that traders can use it on their computers. Up till now, i don't even know if there is a mobile version of c-trader that exists, i only know the computer version

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 7
    From my knowledge of cTrader, it was specifically designed to work on computers (PCs), and until now I have not seen a mobile version of it. Although I haven't traded using cTrader before but in recent times I have been hearing a lot about it and it is really beginning to catch my attention and soon I might just download the application on my system and give it a try to satisfy my curiosity.

Not allowed!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456