Can we use ctrader on our computer / laptops? - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Can we use ctrader on our computer / laptops?

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 0

Can we use ctrader on our computer / laptops?

This is a question that most of the traders don't know, even I didn't know it before I used it, I heard about ctrader and then thought that this is some kind of application and need mobile phone or android, this was my misconception, actually I didn't know about ctrader exactly, and when I saw that practically then I realized that this is a trading platform just like meta trader.

I want to tell all the traders that it is similar to meta trader, if you are an old trader, you will not face difficulties during trading, this is a quick trading solution, you can trade with just one click, and the main thing that I love in ctrader is, there isn't any requote. Do you have any kind of experience regarding ctrader?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    C trader is a trading software like metatrader 4 and metatrader 5 that you are already using on your PC or Android . it's a very easy and beneficial software than other platforms , it provide you all the expert Advisors all the graphs that needs indicators news analysis and trend analysis as well as you can trade or close all your trades at a time by selecting option close all .
    I am using it I am feeling very comfortable and I am shifting to c trader permanently. Thanks for creating such a great software.

Not allowed!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567