Can we use ctrader on our computer / laptops? - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Can we use ctrader on our computer / laptops?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 0

Can we use ctrader on our computer / laptops?

This is a question that most of the traders don't know, even I didn't know it before I used it, I heard about ctrader and then thought that this is some kind of application and need mobile phone or android, this was my misconception, actually I didn't know about ctrader exactly, and when I saw that practically then I realized that this is a trading platform just like meta trader.

I want to tell all the traders that it is similar to meta trader, if you are an old trader, you will not face difficulties during trading, this is a quick trading solution, you can trade with just one click, and the main thing that I love in ctrader is, there isn't any requote. Do you have any kind of experience regarding ctrader?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by shambca7 View Post
    Thanks for sharing your trading experience with this, I was reading the features of c trader just now and this is true that c trader is one of best trading platform in forex it have so many good features which can't be seen in other trading platforms. So how many year's of experience you have in c trader trading? Yes I can see that one click trading solution is also there in c trader terminal.
    I used to trade with ctrader more than a year with my own money invested in the trading account. For now I do not use it because I have withdrew the money due to life needs. I think if I got another free money, I will deposit it and trade with the ctrader instead of using meta trader4. Sir you should try it once, at least and test it by yourself by creating a demo account in the member area in RoboForex site. Just for testing the platform sir, no less no more. There are also a button to close all of our positions besides that one click trading button.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    ctrader can be used on the computer or laptop and it will work well, but it needs a good computer of good abilities and better to be new computer because ctrader is heavy and not light that of mt4, but it is faster than the mt4 in working and so the trading will be faster and more smooth, i did not try it much because i prefer to trade with mt4 platform.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    We can have c trader platform on our laptop and PC as it is the latest form of trading platform but i still prefer meta trader platform to this new one as a known devil is better than an unknown angel I work with the Meta trader platform and it is really working well for me May be when those improve features on the C trader platform is well understood i will then take a look and see where itcan be very useful

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    We can use CI trader platform on our PC and laptops since it is the new innovation in Forex trading but we need to study well the modalities of its efficiency compare with the older meta trader platform We can then choose whether to continue using the older and well understood platform or we should shift to the new one especially if this has most features of the old one

- - - Updated - - -

We can use CI trader platform on our PC and laptops since it is the new innovation in Forex trading but we need to study well the modalities of its efficiency compare with the older meta trader platform We can then choose whether to continue using the older and well understood platform or we should shift to the new one especially if this has most features of the old one For us to be abreast of new development in this trade we must embrace new ideas and innovation that will enhance our trading

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 54
    this is my favorite trading platform all the time, and it is the best one for me. i wish i had few dollars in my pocket, probably right after i make some money with the bonus here, i will deposit my own fund in ctrader platform. yes it has no requote because ctrader will execute any orders instantly without asking us for many times. click and execute, that is how the ctrader platform works. we can also change the time in the platform, simple settings to change the amount of lot size which starts as small as 1k (0.01 micro lot i guess). i think this is the best platform to trade.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Queen View Post
    this is my favorite trading platform all the time, and it is the best one for me. i wish i had few dollars in my pocket, probably right after i make some money with the bonus here, i will deposit my own fund in ctrader platform. yes it has no requote because ctrader will execute any orders instantly without asking us for many times. click and execute, that is how the ctrader platform works. we can also change the time in the platform, simple settings to change the amount of lot size which starts as small as 1k (0.01 micro lot i guess). i think this is the best platform to trade.
    If you are talking about requote I can probably say that I haven't experience any requote while trading with roboforex platform as well, so that doesn't be the reason why you love this platform, as for lot size we can trade with as low as 0.01 lot in mt4 platform too and it have a lot of advantages compare to this platform because we can install a lot of indicator and EA on mt4 platform so this still remains the best platform for me.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I think that ctrader main platform is to going through the two devices I finf it better and more advantageous if one downloads a platform in the name of mt4 this way you don't get too tired when you keep downloading the platform every now and then plus you have to know that trading in the mt4 is faster because the platform loads more fast

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    using of this platform on the computer and laptop is available and the trader can install it and use it for trading, but i think this platform will not work on the weak computers that have limited options of the hardware because it is heavy and needs a computer or laptop of good options to work well with it and make trading more easy and smooth.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Really wonderful program, especially after learning it facilitates and simplifies trade for trading in Forex
    And it rocked a natural thing for a company Robo Forex they always come to us with new and Atboukl us everything easier for us to trade I am very, very happy Thank rorbu Forex

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 4
    i have never used ctrader so do not know much about the advantages but the thing that i know about this is ctrader&mt4 they both offers some advantages to some extent for different types of clients.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast