Can we use ctrader on our computer / laptops? - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Can we use ctrader on our computer / laptops?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 0

Can we use ctrader on our computer / laptops?

This is a question that most of the traders don't know, even I didn't know it before I used it, I heard about ctrader and then thought that this is some kind of application and need mobile phone or android, this was my misconception, actually I didn't know about ctrader exactly, and when I saw that practically then I realized that this is a trading platform just like meta trader.

I want to tell all the traders that it is similar to meta trader, if you are an old trader, you will not face difficulties during trading, this is a quick trading solution, you can trade with just one click, and the main thing that I love in ctrader is, there isn't any requote. Do you have any kind of experience regarding ctrader?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 13
    in case of mobile i am not sure that mobile application have the stability to maintain this kind of heavy software i suggest you to try this at your own lapton or on personal computer.although ctrading is FX trading program which offer direct market research.there are many investor around the world of internet who need to invest in trusted site.it seems that c trader is thus similar to meta trader.i dont think that you have to faced any type of problem.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    ctrader is a good option to trade.its a just hesitation about using the ctrader because i have never use it before.but in my opinion latest version is best for us instead of old one.because latest version will keep us up to date and have less complex problem.but i am not ready to decide wich platform is best even i found ctrader is very good instead of mt4 but mt4 have its own priorty

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 15
    Yeah sure we can sue it on our laptop, computers and on our mobiles phones. Basically this is a web browser trading platform and we only need a internet browser to work on it. When we are login on our member area then we need to select the c trader and then we can login in that platform with our login detail and trad on it. C trader is very good platform and we can use many tools which are help us in trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    The answer is yes we can install it on our laptop and computer since it's compatible with windows operating system but many people are not too familiar with this terminal and not even me I have been using mt4 all this time and I have no problem trading with this platform so I want to be trading with mt4 at all time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Like you said that you didn't know about the ctrader platform exacly,so do i.But one thing got my attention when you said one click and you are in already.I would like those who have more experience with this platform to shed more light on how it works and whats the difference between a normal mt4. Since now we have a lot of improvements in technology.This is good to hear.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by Benyong View Post
    Like you said that you didn't know about the ctrader platform exacly,so do i.But one thing got my attention when you said one click and you are in already.I would like those who have more experience with this platform to shed more light on how it works and whats the difference between a normal mt4. Since now we have a lot of improvements in technology.This is good to hear.
    [lang=id]Certainly sir you can use it with your PC or laptop by installing the .exe file but before that you must download it and then follow all installation process. It took me a while when I was installing mine because I got slow internet connection and system requires direct downloading for the application. So there is no offline installer and we must download all files directly from server for several moment until it is finish.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Yes ctrader can be use on desktop computer and laptop because we have browser install on our devices such as chrome and Firefox with this browser we can start trade with ctrader the most important thing is that we have a better trading experience and skills before we trade with any kind of trading platform.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    industry research to keep flourish in this excellent community because there are many investors who can not do an efficient industry research so tey all look up to us and they want to get more from us.because there are lots of traders who are able to not really perform a competent business investigation therefore tey just about all lookup in order to all of us as well as they would like to have more through all of us.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    yes you you can c trade on your laptop because laptop has a beat way for c trading using laptop c trading you can easily understand the tools and the reason for this i best is because this platform is the platform of the latest MetaTrader platform and thus contain all orders MetaTrader as well as some new features

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Of course yes because ctrader is browser platform so if you have Firefox or chrome install in your computer or desktop you can sure trade on your desktop or laptop with ctrader this platform is also good for trading when you visit a Cafe you can use ctrader to trade without downloading any trading platform, ctrader is very good for trading when you don't have your own personal computer to download meta trader app.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast