Can we use ctrader on our computer / laptops? - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Can we use ctrader on our computer / laptops?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 0

Can we use ctrader on our computer / laptops?

This is a question that most of the traders don't know, even I didn't know it before I used it, I heard about ctrader and then thought that this is some kind of application and need mobile phone or android, this was my misconception, actually I didn't know about ctrader exactly, and when I saw that practically then I realized that this is a trading platform just like meta trader.

I want to tell all the traders that it is similar to meta trader, if you are an old trader, you will not face difficulties during trading, this is a quick trading solution, you can trade with just one click, and the main thing that I love in ctrader is, there isn't any requote. Do you have any kind of experience regarding ctrader?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 20
    I listen about c trader recently I get some knowledge about it from this post. I want to share that I use it on demo trading account on my web browser and Its seems be very difficult for me. I think its because I am new user of it that is reason I feel that but its difficult from meta trader 4 because use meta trader 4 or 5 is very easy for every one.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by razi View Post
    I listen about c trader recently I get some knowledge about it from this post. I want to share that I use it on demo trading account on my web browser and Its seems be very difficult for me. I think its because I am new user of it that is reason I feel that but its difficult from meta trader 4 because use meta trader 4 or 5 is very easy for every one.
    This is very good for you, but I still always say it that although, the mt4 tradaing platform is the one most traders are using, but there are some features on the c-trader that the mt4 do not have, and it is to the advantage of the c-trader platform. As you are learning it more, you will be discovering this good side of the trading platform yourself.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    cTrade plat form you can use on your computer and laptop.. this is very good from all another plat forms like a MT4 and MT5... my favorite plat form and i prefer to all trader for trading on ctrader.. everything is available in the plat form like a charts, indicators, RSI even much more.. therefore this is better from all plat forms. very fast execution from the all another plat forms. and you can access instant thru web.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    This is a question that most of the traders don't know, even I didn't know it before I used it, I heard about ctrader and then thought that this is some kind of application and need mobile phone or android, this was my misconception, actually I didn't know about ctrader exactly, and when I saw that practically then I realized that this is a trading platform just like meta trader.

I want to tell all the traders that it is similar to meta trader, if you are an old trader, you will not face difficulties during trading, this is a quick trading solution, you can trade with just one click, and the main thing that I love in ctrader is, there isn't any requote. Do you have any kind of experience regarding ctrader?
    [lang=id]I guess ctrader can only be opened on your computer only, so far I have never traded using ctrader bro, so I do not understand and do not understand the manner and use ctrader, perhaps more sophisticated technology today ctrader already we can open using a smart phone, and I understand that as well if we are going to use ctrader then we must be possessed considerable deposit for example 1000USD
    because ctrader is a platform used by large traders[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    c trader is a downloadable software for your PC allowing you to trade, you can also use ctrader online though Roboforex member area, the web platform is for traders that can download the software at that moment, and also there is a mobile version for iOS and android, and they are very goof for quick market access and you can carry it everywhere you go

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 24
    Ctrader and C Algo are one of the latest softwares and both can be run on PC or laptops. Ctrader and Algo has given a new look to forex trading softwares but meta trader is still best. Ctrader can be used on android phones and IOS as well. A trader has to use different softwares and stay with one which satisfies his needs best. I have traded on my real account on ctrader as well as meta trader and i found both satisfactory.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 3
    Ctrader is a totally different platform like the metatrader 4, it has a great library of indicators and can also do automated trading like mt4. The advantage it has over metatrader is that it is easily accessible on the web, it is also widely used for ecn accounts, ctrader is a multiplatform software and it is available for PC and Mac and also on iOS and android.

Not allowed!
    Always have realistic DREAMS!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Sure we can use the C trader on our Computer because its basically a web trader and we are use it on our member area only. WE cannot sue it on any platform so you need to login into your account and then use the C trader from your member area. I really like it and use it twice but I cannot use my indicators on it which is reason I never use it on my real trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    C trading is a forex trading platform. So we can easily use in Computer and Laptop. This platform software we are use in smart phone. C trader is like a mt4 platform, mt4 platform we use in computer and laptop, then c trader is use to computer and laptop easily. C trader is very good way to trade the forex market and make profit or loss in less time.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Yes, we use ctrader in our computer/laptop easily. Because ctrader platform generally use in computer and laptop. When we use ctrader in smart phone then first we understand the app rules because laptop and smart phone ctrader are so different. Smart phone function are less and laptop/computer function is greater then smart app so first we practice in smart phone then we trade in smart phone ctrader.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast