Can we use ctrader on our computer / laptops? - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we use ctrader on our computer / laptops?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 0

Can we use ctrader on our computer / laptops?

This is a question that most of the traders don't know, even I didn't know it before I used it, I heard about ctrader and then thought that this is some kind of application and need mobile phone or android, this was my misconception, actually I didn't know about ctrader exactly, and when I saw that practically then I realized that this is a trading platform just like meta trader.

I want to tell all the traders that it is similar to meta trader, if you are an old trader, you will not face difficulties during trading, this is a quick trading solution, you can trade with just one click, and the main thing that I love in ctrader is, there isn't any requote. Do you have any kind of experience regarding ctrader?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 9
    yes the best thing on this platform is that you can use it on your computer or your mobile i like this platform so much and i think it is areal ecn platform unlike mt4 or other platform and it is so fast also so i would like to open an account and trading using this platform .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Fx trading can be trading stock markets via unique places versus the other person. Foreign exchange can be acronym connected with Forex. Fx trading is typically completed via a dealer or industry machine. To be a forex trader you can opt for a foreign exchange couple you anticipate to change within price in addition to spot the business appropriately.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    I have known c-trader trading platform since 2011. It is a good trading platform and I am sure that it has almost all the qualities and characteristics the thread starter has sated above. I do not think it has the mobile versions yet, I am not just sure because all my focus is on the mt4 trading platform. Also, c-trader is originally built for computer version of trading, but I am not sure if there won't be a requote as well, it might depends on the market type it is used for.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    I have been working since 4 year's in this business but till now I don't have tried c trader for trading. Yes I only heard about c trader before, I think its same like ECN trading account, fast market execution no re quotes. And looking best then mt4 terminal. I would request to all forum member's that share more about c trader terminal, if they have experience of it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    This is my first time when I am listening about c trader use in our computer and laptop's. It was in mind that c trader will be same like meta trader terminal but today your information give me a surety that I can use this c trader trading platform same like mt4 terminal in my pc. Along with it thanks to let me know about its execution result.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by disha View Post
    Certainly we can install CI Trader platform on computers and laptops own because this platform is the platform of the latest MetaTrader platform and thus contain all orders MetaTrader as well as some new features
    Ctrader platform can be used in pc as i tried before success to install and use it for trading i don't think the market is different ib view before with bonus from other forum i tried Ctrader very good i see many differences but not difference with market price just the outlook different and benefit the trader with many things happening in market i see we need new look on the platform the trader need to try new platform they find new features to trade well with new strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I would like to tell you that whenever I tried to use web terminals then it doesn't give good results, specially when we need to get connected with server or you can say login to server. But if you are using other terminal like meta trader then it will give good results....

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by Quid View Post
    Ctrader platform can be used in pc as i tried before success to install and use it for trading i don't think the market is different ib view before with bonus from other forum i tried Ctrader very good i see many differences but not difference with market price just the outlook different and benefit the trader with many things happening in market i see we need new look on the platform the trader need to try new platform they find new features to trade well with new strategy.
    Yes robo forex including many more new trading platforms on their site so we should take the advantage of it, I am always very excited to learn something new in my trading, I am a part timer so don't have much time to check these platforms but in near future I will keep some time for testing these platforms specially c trader. I have a question, can I use c trader on mobile.?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    Do you have any kind of experience regarding ctrader?
    I have a lot of experiences when I was trading with cTrader. Just like you have wrote above, requoutes are rarely to be found in there. We can execute our positions in a second and with only simple click. And, we can close our positions at once in cTrader without using any scripts just like MT4 do. There's a button to do that and it makes the trader feels the flexibility of this trading platform. It takes time to adept and get used to it, but for those who still like to play in MT4, it's up to you then.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    I have a lot of experiences when I was trading with cTrader. Just like you have wrote above, requoutes are rarely to be found in there. We can execute our positions in a second and with only simple click. And, we can close our positions at once in cTrader without using any scripts just like MT4 do. There's a button to do that and it makes the trader feels the flexibility of this trading platform. It takes time to adept and get used to it, but for those who still like to play in MT4, it's up to you then.
    Thanks for sharing your trading experience with this, I was reading the features of c trader just now and this is true that c trader is one of best trading platform in forex it have so many good features which can't be seen in other trading platforms. So how many year's of experience you have in c trader trading? Yes I can see that one click trading solution is also there in c trader terminal.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast