Can we use ctrader on our computer / laptops?
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we use ctrader on our computer / laptops?

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0

Can we use ctrader on our computer / laptops?

This is a question that most of the traders don't know, even I didn't know it before I used it, I heard about ctrader and then thought that this is some kind of application and need mobile phone or android, this was my misconception, actually I didn't know about ctrader exactly, and when I saw that practically then I realized that this is a trading platform just like meta trader.

I want to tell all the traders that it is similar to meta trader, if you are an old trader, you will not face difficulties during trading, this is a quick trading solution, you can trade with just one click, and the main thing that I love in ctrader is, there isn't any requote. Do you have any kind of experience regarding ctrader?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Research shows that for new currency trading investors, successful trading is hard to accomplish. ... Take benefit of this exclusive foreign exchange market training device before choosing yours.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    these business research are old we should try to always upgrade out business research if we really want the lifestyle of efficient industry research to keep flourish in this excellent community because there are many investors who can not do an efficient industry research so tey all look up to us and they want to get more from us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    cTrader is an FX trading platform that uses cloud technology that offers direct market access (DMA) brokerage capabilities to new, experienced and institutional traders in the FX market. So, of course we can use this software on a computer / laptop owned. cTrader can be run on Windows XP, Vista, and 7. We can launch cTrader web, too.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by meril View Post
    cTrader is an FX trading platform that uses cloud technology that offers direct market access (DMA) brokerage capabilities to new, experienced and institutional traders in the FX market. So, of course we can use this software on a computer / laptop owned. cTrader can be run on Windows XP, Vista, and 7. We can launch cTrader web, too.
    Very nice comment, but I would like to tell you that whenever I tried to use web terminals then it doesn't give good results, specially when we need to get connected with server or you can say login to server. But if you are using other terminal like meta trader then it will give good results.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    these types of company investigation tend to be aged we ought to attempt to usually update away company investigation in the event that all of us want the life-style associated with effective business investigation to maintain achieve this original neighborhood simply because there are lots of traders who are able to not really perform a competent business investigation therefore tey just about all lookup in order to all of us as well as they would like to have more through all of us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    these types of company investigation tend to be aged we ought to attempt to usually update away company investigation in the event that all of us want the life-style associated with effective business investigation to maintain achieve this original neighborhood simply because there are lots of traders who are able to not really perform a competent business investigation therefore tey just about all lookup in order to all of us as well as they would like to have more through all of us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 203
    Given: 312
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    This is a question that most of the traders don't know, even I didn't know it before I used it, I heard about ctrader and then thought that this is some kind of application and need mobile phone or android, this was my misconception, actually I didn't know about ctrader exactly, and when I saw that practically then I realized that this is a trading platform just like meta trader.

I want to tell all the traders that it is similar to meta trader, if you are an old trader, you will not face difficulties during trading, this is a quick trading solution, you can trade with just one click, and the main thing that I love in ctrader is, there isn't any requote. Do you have any kind of experience regarding ctrader?
    I've ever use ctrader in my pc , i use windows 7 os , but when I use windows xp home edition I found ctrader could not work, I do not know what is the problem . Are ctrader platform can not be used on windows xp ? I guess ctrader is similar to MetaTrader , but I guess the features in metatrader is better than the features in ctrader trading platform .

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Certainly we can install CI Trader platform on computers and laptops own because this platform is the platform of the latest MetaTrader platform and thus contain all orders MetaTrader as well as some new features

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast