Calgo terminal - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Calgo terminal

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 0

Calgo terminal

I have traded with ctrader and found that whenever you try to trade with the help of robot or indicators in ctrader then you will have to add them manually, and when we add a cbot or in simple words, a robot, then we see another terminal, that is called calgo, may be possible that its name is different with other brokers, but I have one with another brokers, so I am talking about that name, in that terminal, we can see the meta editor, the cbots tab and indicator tab. In those tabs we can add our chosen cbots that are already available with ctrader. I haven't yet tried to install any kind of robot, so if anyone here have any experience regarding this terminal then do inform me.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 9
    i think all Ctrader tools may be a helpful trading tools for any trader to trade technical or using any kind of robots to trade so seeing this choice her may help us to trade and to use any indicators to trade and to enter a good trades so it may be a good choice for us as a traders .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    I have traded with ctrader and found that whenever you try to trade with the help of robot or indicators in ctrader then you will have to add them manually, and when we add a cbot or in simple words, a robot, then we see another terminal, that is called calgo, may be possible that its name is different with other brokers, but I have one with another brokers, so I am talking about that name, in that terminal, we can see the meta editor, the cbots tab and indicator tab. In those tabs we can add our chosen cbots that are already available with ctrader. I haven't yet tried to install any kind of robot, so if anyone here have any experience regarding this terminal then do inform me.
    I have also used ctrader platform with some other broker but not with roboforex. One thing that i like most in ctrader platform is spreads, the really tight ones. One thing that i dislike is commission charged for each trade. I do not know the conditions for ctrader by roboforex but i like ctrader most, you can also see market in too many time frames which are yet to be included in meta trader 4 or meta trader 5.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 5
    [lang=id]Is there a tutorial on how to use cTrader? I just use cTrader but not of Roboforex and in a demo account, but have no experience or first-time lay so still and still confused about the procedure of the operation. Perhaps here who are willing to share about the operation should cTrader me tell you.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    at the beginning when i was trying to use ctrader i could not be able to add indicators to it and tried to search about the ways that let me to do that but i could not find informations, but it is good to know that we can add the robots or indicators to it now as this will increase the popularity of this platform and many traders will work with it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    not to mention this is great as well as really low as well as perhaps you will find additional functions not just uncover whenever we do this varieties, however in common we want to follow along with every brand new fee and Its great to see that robo forex giving a lot of platform's service for trader's but its very common that most of trader's love mt 4.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    to be honest with you,this is my first time to hear about a trading terminal called calgo. How ever no matter what it is called,if this trading terminal or software could give me what i want in my trading activity which is no other thing than my regular profit taking,then it is a welcome development and i won't have any problem with it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    well as really low as well as perhaps you will find additional functions not just uncover whenever we do this varieties, however in common we want to follow along with every brand new fee now I am a learner so busy with mt 4 terminal trading. Its great to see that robo forex giving a lot of platform's service for trader's but its very common that most of trader's love mt 4.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 13
    I do not know the conditions for c trader by roboforex but i like c trader most, you can also see market in too many time frames which are yet to be included in meta trader 4 or meta trader software could give me what i want in my trading activity which is no other thing than my regular profit taking,then it is a welcome development and i won't have any problem with it.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by wish; 02-02-2018 at 05:02 PM. Reason: due tospelling mistake

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    Thanks, my Paul has kept it right here as well as we've seen through our personal friends. It is actually seen as a speed, accuracy, it can not be noted that it is great and well-liked and probably you'll find whenever we do such work Additional functions are not exclusively exposed, however, we generally follow the new fee of each brand I want to do

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123