Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Calgo terminal

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 0

Calgo terminal

I have traded with ctrader and found that whenever you try to trade with the help of robot or indicators in ctrader then you will have to add them manually, and when we add a cbot or in simple words, a robot, then we see another terminal, that is called calgo, may be possible that its name is different with other brokers, but I have one with another brokers, so I am talking about that name, in that terminal, we can see the meta editor, the cbots tab and indicator tab. In those tabs we can add our chosen cbots that are already available with ctrader. I haven't yet tried to install any kind of robot, so if anyone here have any experience regarding this terminal then do inform me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    The margin call and the stop out is the worst that can happen to a trader, it is a very good article above where we can now the functions of MC and Stop out, in simple words it means that the trader lost almost all of the funds of the accounts....

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Quote Originally Posted by alihasan1 View Post
    The margin call and the stop out is the worst that can happen to a trader, it is a very good article above where we can now the functions of MC and Stop out, in simple words it means that the trader lost almost all of the funds of the accounts....
    This is a thread based upon c trader terminal, here we are not talking about the margin call and stop out. I have read this thread fully and there is no explanation about margin call and stop out in this thread, I think you have wrongly put your comment in this thread.

Hello thread creator, its a very new trading platform for me too, I was waiting for the more update from you about it but I don't know even how we have to install a robot in c trader, I have a manually trading system in forex. There are less comments right now in this thread, waiting for many more replies to clear some doubts about calgo terminal.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I understand from your subject you are looking for a platform provides the use of experts, such as indicators so as not to suffer from the research as platforms that could have similar but differ in names depending on the different companies and I can not honestly expressed my opinion on this subject because I have not used only MetaTrader platform

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    In my opinion the best terminal to trade with is mt4. I know many of the trades like different platforms or terminals to trade with but with mt4 things are much more easier. mt4 is really nicely programmed and we can make plenty of money with mt4 platform.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 7
    yes those helps of trader to work with the decision on applying personal strategy with the arrange of manage as occupying the feature of the offers from the c trader platform as different use of attribution might be applicable along as following procedures of technical switching with the c platform.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    yes the use of the robot will helps on trader to gains as capturing with the details on quotation as working with the choice of technical indicator system on referring details with the qualification to work with the order preparation, and closing within the limit being with the secure on relatives with the position.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 190
    I never attach any robots or EA when I traded with cTrader, this is a new information for me to know that whenever we want to add a robot, another terminal will show up and its name is calgo terminal. I did add some indicators and tested them well in cTrader but have no idea to try an EA to it because I thought we can't add any EA to cTrader. Then I was wrong until this time and it completes my description about cTrader. Good, a nice informative thread sir.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 57
    Given: 52
    i have seen the cAlgo in ctrader but i do not take or use it since i never intend to trade with any ea or robots in any trading platform, especially in ctrader. i used to trade with technical analysis and common indicator and trading tools so i do not really need robots in ctrader. it is good to trade manually without a help from robots but if anyone has proper experience and knowledge about ea in mt4, using cAlgo in ctrader will help them a lot and far easier. it is totally worth to try and people will be satisfied from its great advantages.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    it is good to know these useful informations about ctrader and the trader can add indicators or experts to it, this platform is good for trading and many traders started to use it during trading as it looks faster than meta trader and used for ECN trading only, so this will let trading is more fast and show the real market price for the traders

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 4
    the trader should test the platform on demo for enough time to see it will be suitable for his trading or not,what i did not hear it before and do know this,this is very helpful thread

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast