Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Calgo terminal

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0

Calgo terminal

I have traded with ctrader and found that whenever you try to trade with the help of robot or indicators in ctrader then you will have to add them manually, and when we add a cbot or in simple words, a robot, then we see another terminal, that is called calgo, may be possible that its name is different with other brokers, but I have one with another brokers, so I am talking about that name, in that terminal, we can see the meta editor, the cbots tab and indicator tab. In those tabs we can add our chosen cbots that are already available with ctrader. I haven't yet tried to install any kind of robot, so if anyone here have any experience regarding this terminal then do inform me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    [lang=ar]Thank you my friend put on trial and here I find what I heard from my friends is that it is characterized by speed, accuracy, and of course this is very good and also very low and perhaps there are other features not only discover when we try this species, but in general we'd like to follow each new commission[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Research shows that for new currency trading investors, successful trading is hard to accomplish. ... Take benefit of this exclusive foreign exchange market training device before choosing yours.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    sir please provide the details on daily basis so that the newbies like me can trade with your recommendations and earn some money but it will be better if you attach the chart along with recommendations so that we can learn the things along with earnings.1

- - - Updated - - -

The margin call and the stop out is the worst that can happen to a trader, it is a very good article above where we can now the functions of MC and Stop out, in simple words it means that the trader lost almost all of the funds of the accounts, what worse can happen to a trader after that.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Investigation implies that with regard to brand new forex trading traders, prosperous buying and selling is actually difficult to complete.... Consider advantage of this particular unique forex market instruction gadget prior to selecting your own.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Thanks my pal placed on test as well as right here We discover exactly what We noticed through my personal buddies is actually that it's seen as a pace, precision, not to mention this is great as well as really low as well as perhaps you will find additional functions not just uncover whenever we do this varieties, however in common we want to follow along with every brand new fee

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Analysis means that regarding completely new forex currency trading investors, profitable exchanging is really hard to accomplish.... Think about benefit of this specific distinctive currency markets coaching device just before choosing your personal.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I understand from your subject you are looking for a platform provides the use of experts, such as indicators so as not to suffer from the research as platforms that could have similar but differ in names depending on the different companies and I can not honestly expressed my opinion on this subject because I have not used only MetaTrader platform

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    This is really a great information about c trader, Thanks for sharing about it. Are you doing trading in real trading account with it or busy with demo learning? You are talking about third party indicator's right? So we have to follow the same procedure for both indicator's and EA robots? These are my questions sir hope you will solve my query when you will update this thread next time.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    This is really a great information about c trader, Thanks for sharing about it. Are you doing trading in real trading account with it or busy with demo learning? You are talking about third party indicator's right? So we have to follow the same procedure for both indicator's and EA robots? These are my questions sir hope you will solve my query when you will update this thread next time.
    Hope thread creator will solve your query very soon, because I also don't know how to use a calgo terminal. In near future I will try to use this calgo terminal for trading right now I am a learner so busy with mt4 terminal trading. Its great to see that robo forex giving a lot of platform's service for trader's but its very common that most of trader's love mt4.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast