Thread: Effective price action patterns. Part 1

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189

Effective price action patterns. Part 1

Don't miss today's webinar!

"Effective price action patterns, part 1."

Today we will go through market mechanics - how imbalance is formed? Why trends occur?
    How to benefit in swing trading and in momentum trading style?

Register here

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Yes , I think that and it is right that the effective price action pattern is very important in the forex trade and you know that the price action trade is very important and very interesting in the forex trade , because there have no need to be having a good trading strategy , if you understand the market that all.
    so that many trader likes the price action trade
    thanks

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by kamarul View Post
    People loss many because they want to earn money at the very beginning step. Its the only reason for the beginning to earn. People think Forex so much easy and they come on trading without any perfect knowledge. So they fail on trade.
    Many earning in forex market is just started by the method which is wrong,moving acc without analysis,we could give pleasure on that job for your acc but sure it will need your sacrifice to suffer hardest thing in forex trading with the moving acc in trading could happen.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by Quid View Post
    Many earning in forex market is just started by the method which is wrong,moving acc without analysis,we could give pleasure on that job for your acc but sure it will need your sacrifice to suffer hardest thing in forex trading with the moving acc in trading could happen.
    I think to trade without analysis may be very bad for merchants so should we have to continue to learn in this trade to make trades with traders without analysis because if it is the same analysis of their gambling and may also be easy to get lost in this trade will be more open and we must be careful in the ways trade with trade without analysis

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 3
    ok man Forex trade is a complexity work but you trying this option again and again thats you can take easily.when you know a real trade you must be follow this avarage option.you can help any subject about Forex trade.if you learn more you must be gain more money.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    these business research are old we should try to always upgrade out business research if we really want the lifestyle of efficient industry research to keep flourish in this excellent community because there are many investors who can not do an efficient industry research so tey all look up to us and they want to get more from us.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Based on my estimation i believe Foreign exchange is actually complicated trad sufficient. However the likely revenue can also be a lot higher. We have to obtain which. It may be carried out via the ability. We ought to obtain understanding of the different areas of Forex currency trading individuals are crucial within actual buying and selling. Cost motion is definitely an important device included in this. We are able to forecast concerning the following marketplace in the event that we all know nicely concerning the efficient cost motion. Therefore i'd like to view.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    I really like golf swing buying and selling and thus want to find out more of the skilled ideas. Simply for attention can you really view documenting of the webinars therefore people who can't go to the web seminar may also advantage of the actual helpful info?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Is there any provision to have the webinar downloaded so that those of us who could not attend the class because of one reason or the other might watch it later ?I think something like this will be of a great help to so many of us and we would like you to put this into consideration if there is no any plan on ground for this. My internet might not be strong enough to join the class and enjoy the webinar live but I can download it and go through at my convinience

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 5
    It is great idea to establish download section for all webinars. That would be great source of education for rookies as well as expirienced traders. Permanent learning is bottom line for succesfull trading doings. Noone know everything about trading and all of us have to share ideas, knowlage and expiriance to make all of us better and more effective or succesfull.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    There is a number of things we need to work on there is always the best information that works well for us these is the use of price action that really brings in the right tools that develop the right choice of a trader in the best force we know out there

Not allowed!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast