Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 191

Effective price action patterns. Part 1

Don't miss today's webinar!

"Effective price action patterns, part 1."

Today we will go through market mechanics - how imbalance is formed? Why trends occur?
    How to benefit in swing trading and in momentum trading style?

Register here

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    i think this webinnar is very use full to learn the forex trading business and i like the swing trading so that's why it give me lot of information about the swing trading so that's why i think this webinnar is very help full for the traders and we can overcome the mistake after this webinnar.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by rai504 View Post
    i think this webinnar is very use full to learn the forex trading business and i like the swing trading so that's why it give me lot of information about the swing trading so that's why i think this webinnar is very help full for the traders and we can overcome the mistake after this webinnar.
    Actually,you will get something if you attend this webinar,you must know about the trading business,the method to trade and swing trading method like what you want to do,all of these are very helping the newbies to trade forex and to learn the way for winning trading.

Not allowed!
    Finally successful traders

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Price Action has been one of the most important and interesting topics as related to forex markets as the whole market runs or performs based on the price and it is all about demand and supply and therefore we need to decide to buy and sell based on the price action . I would definitely like to learn more about this .

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by 4extrader View Post
    Price Action has been one of the most important and interesting topics as related to forex markets as the whole market runs or performs based on the price and it is all about demand and supply and therefore we need to decide to buy and sell based on the price action . I would definitely like to learn more about this .
    many traders who are experts in this trade they just do an analysis of price action analysis using candlestick or pinbar just because I think in this trade when we were able to do the analysis with candlesticks and many understand the shape of the candlestick then it is likely we will understand the psychology of the market with better and understand the psychology of the market is very important in this business

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by COMANG View Post
    many traders who are experts in this trade they just do an analysis of price action analysis using candlestick or pinbar just because I think in this trade when we were able to do the analysis with candlesticks and many understand the shape of the candlestick then it is likely we will understand the psychology of the market with better and understand the psychology of the market is very important in this business
    Wecan do analysis if we have good knowledge of candlestick,it is always be same for anyone who can trade with the good system and price action,their decision always following the situation,buy or sell always be taken under the control of market situation in the current time.

Not allowed!
    Finally successful traders

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    The dear friends Please can i beg you the educator for instance? Is this community forum awareness possible provided for the forumer email address contact information for alert first? i think that there are times that this kind of important webinar arrive live and aren't going to be able to knwo about it, if you think of this as, it will always be better, and more professionals will participate for this.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by orarsbd View Post
    According to my assessment i anticipate Forex is circuitous trad abundant . But the apparent accumulation is additionally abundant aerial . We charge to access that . It can be done through our accomplishment . We should access ability about the assorted genitalia of Forex trading those are capital in absolute trading .Price activity is an capital apparatus amid them . We can adumbrate about the after bazaar if we apperceive able-bodied about the able amount activity .So i would like to watch.
    if my own view that the trade would be very good indeed if we do this trade when we want to trade with the price action analysis should we continue to learn to understand how to do this with a better trade on candlestick or pinbar because both the analyzer is considered as representing the psychological condition of the market and will greatly help us to see the price action in the market

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 1
    ever since i have being using price action,i find it very hard to loss when trading,price action is the king of all trading strategy becasue of it beauty and the good thing about it is that is surely a profitable trading strategy if one is having a better understanding on it,the strategy is so effective i guess it becasue we dont have to use indicators.

Not allowed!

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 191
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypk View Post
    The dear friends Please can i beg you the educator for instance? Is this community forum awareness possible provided for the forumer email address contact information for alert first? i think that there are times that this kind of important webinar arrive live and aren't going to be able to knwo about it, if you think of this as, it will always be better, and more professionals will participate for this.
    Ok, I will ask about possible alerts for webinars

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Value trader View Post
    Don't miss today's webinar!

"Effective price action patterns, part 1."

Today we will go through market mechanics - how imbalance is formed? Why trends occur?
    How to benefit in swing trading and in momentum trading style?

Register here
    I believe in this trade we must try to understand the pattern of prices in the market because of possible trade in the trading price action will be to understand the most important part to understand the psychology of the trade so that we as traders will be able to better analyze the market as this will enough to help traders understand the psychology of the market trends in any market condition can be very helpful

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast