Thread: Effective price action patterns. Part 1

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189

Effective price action patterns. Part 1

Don't miss today's webinar!

"Effective price action patterns, part 1."

Today we will go through market mechanics - how imbalance is formed? Why trends occur?
    How to benefit in swing trading and in momentum trading style?

Register here

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 431
    Quote Originally Posted by abnoman View Post
    ok , its nice to register in your webinnar
    can you transfer your webennar video during this topic to envision all friends and member during this forum !!
    you will see the video while the webinar, the webinar not recorded, but they repeated so you can join it, here
    http://www.roboforex.com/beginner/webinars/

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    i just want to ask if you will make another webinar about price action or any other webinar about another type of analysis in near period and when you make it because i want to learn more about price action to be able to trade with it because i read many opinions about it and all traders that trade with it find that there is improvement of their trading styles and make good profits continuously

Not allowed!

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    i just want to ask if you will make another webinar about price action or any other webinar about another type of analysis in near period and when you make it because i want to learn more about price action to be able to trade with it because i read many opinions about it and all traders that trade with it find that there is improvement of their trading styles and make good profits continuously
    I do webinars every week. They may not be named "Price action patters", but they are about same principles and same concepts.

Watch timetable here

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    If you want to learn the price action in the trading then this will be very important in this business for the better in the trade for the trade will get much more leverage in this trade by using or understanding in this trade for the better in the form of candlesticks in this trade so it will be able to make yourself successful in this trade in the future

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    My dear friends Please can i beg you the educator for one thing? Is this forum awareness possible sent to the forumer email address for alert first? i think that there are times that this important webinar will come live and will not be able to knwo about it, if you consider this , it will be better , and more traders will participate on this.

Not allowed!

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by yaseen boy View Post
    My dear friends Please can i beg you the educator for one thing? Is this forum awareness possible sent to the forumer email address for alert first? i think that there are times that this important webinar will come live and will not be able to knwo about it, if you consider this , it will be better , and more traders will participate on this.
    if you register to the webinar, you will get alert on email before the webinar.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    Please can one plead with you the particular instructor for starters? Will be this particular discussion board attention achievable deliver to the particular former current email address pertaining to warn first? i believe there are occasions until this crucial via the web arrive live as well as aren't going to be in a position to know about this, if you look at this, it's going to be greater, plus more investors will participate for this. Cost motion is the most effective i always regarded.

Not allowed!

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by hidaya View Post
    Please can one plead with you the particular instructor for starters? Will be this particular discussion board attention achievable deliver to the particular former current email address pertaining to warn first? i believe there are occasions until this crucial via the web arrive live as well as aren't going to be in a position to know about this, if you look at this, it's going to be greater, plus more investors will participate for this. Cost motion is the most effective i always regarded.
    What instruction do you mean? Step-by-step explanation how to attend a webinar?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    According to my viewpoint i think Currency dealing is complicated trade enough . But the potential benefit is also much great . We need to obtain that . It can be done through our expertise . We should obtain information about the various areas of Currency dealing those are important in actual dealing .Price activity is an important device among them . We can estimate about the following industry if we know well about the efficient cost activity .So i would like to look at.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 16
    Trying to learn about it. I am not yet able to gather the required knowledge and skill so that I can join in this webnaries. But I have the intention to register here and thus trying to learn about it elaborately. I am also trying to learn from the replies of some other traders on it.
    This is a good initiative and I appreciate.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast